[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

Just PM me the number of preys you're after, how you do it, if and how your clean up your mess. If needed I will continue a play-out in PM.

You're lucky it's raining.

Fortunately for Rasheel, he doesn't need to feed, only let his anima banner drop down to manageable levels. Still, that will likely take up the hour that's been given to the others...

Stiches could do that... but she'd rather get her essence back as soon as possible. It's only a 2 Dot Hearthstone, after all.

That, and Stiches just likes killing. It might be better if she could just cause a massacre and start carving people up, but some killing is better than none.

So, I will deal with the theft of Soul Mirror in PM with Jukashi, while you guys can continue to do what you want the next day and get on the death boat at night :D .

Scene 3 should open next week with our newcomers (if they are ready): Nexus, here we go :)

Tome said:
Hmm... a chance for Stiches to just storm in and kill large numbers of people? I'm there!
But I want to have lunar and solar 'pets' who know that they're staying alive by virtue of pleasing us... and slowly build up the requirements that would please us... til they know that they're going to die, but can't do a thing. ^_-

Well at least once you killed a mortal, he has to be your friend in his afterlife... forever :)

Also, there's a lot of stuff out there. If you're going to find a way to do the whole "burn the world and piss on the ashes" thing, you need to kill a lot of stuff, real fast.

I'm gonna be really, REALLY busy this week. Finals at my college. Don't expect me to post anything.

and yeah, I know I C&Ped that in a few other games, but I figure make sure it was known just in case.

Sorry guys, been busy with work lately, I'll post very soon.

Juk: we're going to do what you know where you know how you know... in a separate thread.

Fresh souls: I haven't seen your Liege Requests yet (I'm going to type a little introduction for you guys too)

Deathknights: you got a day ahead of you, the Constable is going to do some recon tomorrow, and will try to steal the blade with the Wraith at night... if you want to do something besides waiting, now's the time :)

Raisa will have a Liege rating of 0, so no requests from her.

As I've mentioned in a few other games, I've been really busy the past few days with work. I'll try to finish up what I can for her tonight, but it will most likely end up being tomorrow, maybe Wed at the latest.

I'll post my liege requests up today or tomorrow probably. Reworked the character to have fewer fighty charms. I'll change things around when I post the requests as well.

Is it okay if Stiches spends some xp? She has enough to raise her Willpower to 8 (14xp), and the training time is instant.

Done.

Next question. Would you, once she gets her Athletics to 5 and raises her Essence, allow Stiches to take a Abyssal Mirror of Unparralleled Acumen Meditation (DotFA: Lords Of Creation, P.63)?

Or, failing that, if she ever takes Unconquered Hero's Faith, would she be allowed to take the Solar one instead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back