[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

No need reminding you killing the spymaster of Great Forks will not get you good points with the master... :lol:

Babies however... that's a different story, they have small bones that are very useful for necrotechnicians, and their skulls are always a must as trappings. :twisted:

The forums must have ate my post yesterday. Anyway, everything's all caught up. I'm in the West Quarter, right? Do I need to make that perception + awareness roll or did you already do that?

Bwoo ha ha :lol:

Seriously though, you just getting started... there are things worst than this ahead of you 8)

I'm about to make contact with Great Forks. Well, by Great Forks I mean 'this guy's vital organs' but the basic principle is largely the same.

...oh, yeah. By 'this guy' I mean the criminal overlord you're looking for.

I'm going to try very hard to kill him.

Sorry about that.

The thing about being a Celestial Martial Artist who is also a Dragon Blood, right, the thing is, you're on an equal combat level roughly with the Celestials, and you can freely combo reflexives and supplementals all over the shop. Sure, you're gonna burn out of essence really fast. But before you do, you're a nightmare. Especially if you use Mantis Style, because most of the charms are reflexive.

Not that I'm being arrogant. If he IS Celestial, and especially if he's Solar, I'm in serious trouble. However, I'm in a better position than most other Dragon-Blooded would be, so I'll take my chances. It wouldn't be the first time this character (well, his good alter-ego) has taken down a Celestial Exalt on his own.

We'll see, though.

I don't mind letting DB boy play with the exalt upstairs... do you want us to join battle below... or just wait?

I had tons of work yesterday and couldn't wrap up the downstairs part, sorry, will fix this asap this morning.

Sorry I haven't been posting in the game lately. Been focusing on schoolwork, and had forgotten about this board. :oops: Let me get caught up and draw in the cool, dark world of Death.

You're welcome back. I like the direction you're taking the game :twisted:

BTW, you can choose to exclude people from the harmful effects of Elemental Burst Technique, right?

Just as a note, the Constable's going to be extra-stealthy when he goes to meet his ghost-blooded ninja buddy.

Chaka said:
You're welcome back. I like the direction you're taking the game :twisted:
Its nice what a person can do with a Compassion of one. 8)

Well no you can't choose to exclude people from the blast, but you can shoot it so they do not get hit.

But if they are on the area when the blast happens, they'll take the damage.

Juk that's noted.

Dude, you're first shot. I've no doubt you can plant an explosion right in the middle of one of the three groups without hitting us. Once the battle starts...well, you have Mantis. Kick someone in the head so hard it falls off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back