[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

He has sufficient Temperance not to be offended, plus Edit allows miracles nowadays !:wink:

cyl said:
Nobble said:
just a heads up I'm off to Scotland for T in the Park as of tomorrow, for some music goodness, so I won't be around any computer for a few days... well 4 days to be exact until late on Monday evening (thats Monday morning for those over the pond)
Oh you bastard, you're going to see rage against the machine live !!!
I've missed their last concert in Paris in 99, and now I'm off to Peru... they reform the band :cry: I'm fucking cursed !!!
oh YES the main reason for going.... :twisted:

You know, amusingly enough, Ogama is probably the most dangerous opponent to Fallen Prince - her area of focus for Defense is resistance. I could concievably make a Wounds Mean Nothing expansion that lets it ignore the effect of touch attacks, but I could never justify an anti-grapple defense.

Ya' know, I'm planning on giving Stiches some Martial Arts dots and grappling Charms. I'm just stuck on where to fit them into my xp plan.

Seriously, I made up that Nightmare Shadow Wielding Charm just so she'd have a free hand to grapple with... that, and Warstrider Daiklaives.

Yeah, that's right. She'll be able to pick up frellin' Warstrider weapons and hit people with 'em... or just about anything else that she feels like hitting you with.

The best plan is to wield Rasheed as an improvised sledge that can grapple, leading to some horrifying person-whip.

He's a Lunar, he can take it!

:D

I very much like that idea.

He even has the right charms to endure being used in such a fashion.

Better yet, wield Rasheel in one hand and a Warstrider Grand Daiklaive in the other.

Midget tossing may be the best ranged weapon, but your Lunar mate is the best melee one. :P

Laundreu said:
You know, amusingly enough, Ogama is probably the most dangerous opponent to Fallen Prince - her area of focus for Defense is resistance. I could concievably make a Wounds Mean Nothing expansion that lets it ignore the effect of touch attacks, but I could never justify an anti-grapple defense.
And now I realise the potential hideousness of combining Mantis Style with Terrestrial Hero Style...

Hey guys, I am gonna have to bow out of this game. :cry:

I have gotten a little busier, and I can't keep up with all four games I am in, and I am least involved with this one (just started, I haven't done much, etc). You can do with my character whatever you see fit, NPC him, kill him, I won't ask that you baby him or anything so I can come back.

It could have been fun, but I don't wanna bring the game down. I mean, one less out of like a dozen isn't gonna hurt and there is a little bit of overlap so I don't think it will leave the group hanging.

Sorry guys, enjoy destroying everything.

I like the character and I like the game, I just have the least invested in it at the moment. Lunar Fury is coming along, and so has Broken Memories. And I can't abandon the Shipshape crew! It was a tough call but it had to be done.

Sorry to hear that, but I understand, too many projects going on, hard to keep with every one of them... as you may have noticed I was kinda taken all this week, was hard for me too to keep up with every games even my own.

I assume so... thus I've posted there.

But is it a new scene?

ie. north = Act 1, Scene 3a

or is it the same scene?

ie north = Act 1, Scene 2a?

It's more like cut scenes, so Act 1 Scene 2 a/b/c.

And yes you are supposed to post in the threads.

Once they are all finished, we'll close them, and get back to the scene 2.

and I'm back, browner, buzzin and bouncing with all the awesome tunes filling my head with joy!!!!!!

it was awesome!!!!!!!! Rage against the machine blew me away... but I have to say the stand out performance of the weekend was REM. but others were brilliant as well, amy winehouse, the enemy, the hoosiers, the fratellies, the goo goo dolls, the racunteurs, the stranglers, the charletans, kings of leon, biffy clyro, the list goes on and on... brilliant weekend....

Sorry for the delay, I'm a bit busy these days...

As regards the private investigation, I don't mean to be troublesome but I didn't intend that Constable should go to the House of Learning right away. My plan was to go somewhere crowded or architecturally complicated, take the opportunity to try slip away from an unseen trackers, and then go meet up with our spies.

I do believe this calls for the big shiny button labelled "RETCON".

Ya' know, the big red one on the ST command console. :D

That aside, I do believe it's killing time.

Jukashi said:
Sorry for the delay, I'm a bit busy these days...
As regards the private investigation, I don't mean to be troublesome but I didn't intend that Constable should go to the House of Learning right away. My plan was to go somewhere crowded or architecturally complicated, take the opportunity to try slip away from an unseen trackers, and then go meet up with our spies.
Woops I'm sorry, EDIT power !

So yeah, someone stop Stiches before there's blood everywhere...

I know killing that guy might be a bad move, but Stiches is gonna kill him anyway unless someone tells her not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back