[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

18 xp! And I have 2 days downtime :-D

buying 1st or 2nd MA Excellency and another Ox-Body. :-D

(My chosen defense is Soak. Sadly this means I am in deep shit vs. Martial Artists, 'specially other Abyssals. Having some way of getting out of the damn grapples are important!)

I think I'll take opportunity of the days and xp to get the 1st Excellency for Athletics and the 2nd for Awareness, if that's ok.

Can I start training towards Soul-Flaying Gaze? I mean, there's not enough time to learn it, but it couldn't hurt to get a start on it.

Central Europe time here... I always miss all the action :(

By the way, sorry if I messed with anyone's plans of diplomacy. As he asked for each of our opinions, I figured the Artificer should give his. I tried not to imply that Blood Pearl may be rogue. Exposing weakness is of no use in this case, I guess.

Stiches isn't gonna say anything until you guys have put out a relevant story, since she's geared towards being f'ing scary.

Ruby has spoken... :D

Why do I suspect that Artificer and Ruby might end up as the 'faces' of the group?

Because Stiches' face is covered in bleeding scars? Because most of the group are barely restrained psychopaths? Because playing nice isn't something we do well?

Tome said:
Because Stiches' face is covered in bleeding scars?
The Artificer's face is a radio that only works with Radio Whispers FM... He's got Temperance, though.

I think Jux can do it too, if she doesn't laugh in a maniac way between words or something :wink:

That might be obvious, but in any case...

The Artificer is wearing Slumber and The Head of Oblivion with his Underworld Hearthstones, and his Hearthstone Bracers with his regular Hearthstone, lended by the Walker. If the construction of the Swift Finger worked, it is inside the Artificer's robes, holding to one of his exposed ribs.

well we have 2 Bony's - Artificier and Voice

t-tiara.jpg

:lol:

The Artificer is making me spend all of my (limited) English vocabulary...

It's running short.

Heh, thanks. It's limited to some fields, though. I intend to improve it over the next months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back