[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

Arthur said:
Heh, thanks. It's limited to some fields, though. I intend to improve it over the next months.
Bah, it's only 3xp to become native in a language. Just take the Linguistics specialty already...

:P

You're only Essence 2? But all the best stuff is Essence 3!

By all means, increase your Essence first. You'll love the things you can do with Sorcery...

Tome said:
You're only Essence 2? But all the best stuff is Essence 3!
Yeah... *meditates*

By the way, can we assume our characters have already seen Blood Pearl and could identify her visually?

Consedering she's in charge of Walker bossman's PR... I'd say yes.

At some point you all have seen her and could recognize her easily.

Sorry guys, seems like the server had problems this morning and I have a ton of work this afternoon, will update tonight for sure.

looks at her resources background

oops sorry make that looks _for_ her resources background....

Well some kind of arrangement can be made, 2 quarters costing Ressources 1 per day can be generously donated by anyone with Liege 3 (do not worry Meme it virtually won t cost a thing).

Just find her quickly :wink:

Resources 1...

-looks in his money pouch-

y'know, I think I may just turn into some animal and slip in like that. Otherwise getting a room will likely bankrupt me...

just a heads up I'm off to Scotland for T in the Park as of tomorrow, for some music goodness, so I won't be around any computer for a few days... well 4 days to be exact until late on Monday evening (thats Monday morning for those over the pond)

Nobble said:
just a heads up I'm off to Scotland for T in the Park as of tomorrow, for some music goodness, so I won't be around any computer for a few days... well 4 days to be exact until late on Monday evening (thats Monday morning for those over the pond)
Oh you bastard, you're going to see rage against the machine live !!!
I've missed their last concert in Paris in 99, and now I'm off to Peru... they reform the band :cry: I'm fucking cursed !!!

Chaka said:
Liege 1 here. That'll cover me, right?
...Right?
As the Ressources background works, when you spend an amount of Ressources equal to your Ressources background rating, it means you bleed your finances, and loose 1 dot in Ressources.
So that'll cover you... for a night, and after you're broke.

But don't worry about logistics... the responsible Quiet Prince has money and it won't affect his finances :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back