[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

I was suggesting subtlety, dammit! Small and surgical applications of extreme violence can be very subtle. And they're so much more fun than most alternatives.

-blinks and looks at the IC thread...-

I think I just OOC slept through where I should have joined in...

A bird with three wings :lol:

Seriously though, you can join the IC whenever you want, we'll just consider you have remained silent until now.

So assuming nobody has anything else to bring up, Stiches is gonna dig herself a grave and wait out the next two days using Cadaverous Torpor Technique.

Don't dig too far you're on a boat ^^

I'm considering you will stay two days in Gralt so free time for everyone, if you have something you want to do, PM me.

I have some works (paintings mainly) to do in my new appartment this week end, but I'll to get us to Great Forks. :)

Obviously she's stepping off the boat first. :P

EDIT Quick question for Cyl. If Stiches uses Nightmare Shadow Wielding Style to use her Grand Daiklaive in one hand, and then learns some grappling charms from Dark Messiah Style, can she use those grappling charms with, and more to the point grapple with, her empty hand? Or would she have to put away her weapon first?

Damn, I wish I'd added the Clinch tag to NSWS. It'd make this much easier.

Well you know, when you don't know something remembers this:

Stunting is always the answer :lol:

I normally allow a character to grapple someone even if they are busy with their hands (grab him head with yo legs !) if a good stunt is done.

So there is no reason I wouldn't allow you to do so. 1 hand free however doesn't change the need for a stunt (or charm use).

Beware though, if you want to: grab a guy+hit him with your klave, then it's a Speed 6 2 actions flurry (grab+hold+strike), and you can't use D or PDV while holding (but reflexive charms are ok).

Our master is rich, and likes us :)

So, Having Intelligence 5, Perception 4, Dexterity 5, Medicine 5, Occult 5, Lore 5, Craft [Necrotech] 5 and Craft [Fire] 5, the Artificer has a basic dice pool of 9 for crafting. With Excellences, he can boost it to 18. Using the Head of Oblivion, it can go to 22. He can also channel Willpower, so I'm assuming he could have 10 successes without too much trouble, specially with help from other people (or near-people...) and his Manse. That being, once he gets the Void Circle, he'll theoretically be able to create Coil 10 creatures, right?

Just wondering. He's limited to Coil 6 atm.

Basic pool of 9 yes. And yes you can go up to incredible dicepools and levels of successes... though above Coil Rank 5 you'll need a Ressources rating greater than you can afford atm :)

Normally you are limited to Coil Rank 4 (because of the Ressources cost and the necessity of a laboratory) and at the moment, to Coil Rank 3 (since you are in Creation, parts cost +1 Ressources), though you can do much better... if only they gave you the means to express yourself :twisted:

Well, everybody got until tomorrow morning to plant events in PM / IC, tomorrow we sail in Great Forks :wink:

Oh! By the way, cyl, do we new arrivals get bonus BP for our own arts, backgrounds, contributions in charms, etc?

Oh, forgot to ask... what phase is the moon currently in? I'll need to know for my anima powers just in case.

Also, does Nob mean that we do get 6 extra bonus points, or that the already established characters do, or...? :?

I was awake up to midnight last night waiting for some people to do posts... when they didn't... I went to bed. :lol:

well I sleep during your day/evening.. think i'm between 6-8 hours before you peeps.. always loads goes on when I sleep

Eh, folks are always gonna be on at different hours, since a lot of folks are in different parts of the world. I'm in england myself, I just don't sleep. :D

It's about 10:57pm here, and I'll probably be on for the next two or three hours at least.

Waves at the saesneg from over the border..

i don't sleep so much over the weekend... weekdays i work so bed before 12 normally

Damn I hate going shopping with chicks for house designing... it's even worst than when they choose clothes !

What do you think of that color... and this one, should we make those two go together in the living... oooh I see that in the kitchen... but if we take this one in the kitchen what are we going to paint in the bathroom... aaaugh !

Took about 3 hours to get the right color for the bedroom (lavander... :evil: ).

Need... necrotic... essence... too much... resonnance !!!

So, ahem...

I'll keep track of time for the phases of the moon. currently, we're in a changing moon phase.

As for the 6 BP, yeah they are extra BP (given for background and apologies for keeping everyone waiting !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back