[OOC Thread] The Briefing Room [BioHazard]

Well, it isn't exactly Hueco Mundo, as there are oasises... oasi?

whatever...

there are big things of water and plants that aren't in the source material! :P

Yes... you can survive here indefinitely with fruits and water...

Muahahahahahaha!!!

Technically, that's a perfect diet for the meditation time Exalts need to raise their Essence to 4.

EDIT: Also, waiting on the analysis from the roll I made.

I think by better days, Scorp meant normal wear and tear... like say from who knows how long ago.

EDIT - also... how would anyone repair a jade breastplate? It is a non-magitech artifact... :shock:

As a fyi, the 24 oasis are in circle, spiralling outwards... but they are 'even' in distance from each other.

By the by...

Just to set things up, as a fyi... I suspect that OOC-wise you lot would want a few months easily to get all your training done. And all the XP spent.

Survival isn't impossible or even hard, food can be gotten in the form of fruit trees, no animals... and water is also easily gotten.

The only thing you have to avoid is getting caught in the shadows of the daiklave.

The thing is, unlike some others Wu has undergone a pretty decent change in his being. And also, some others, Maverik isn't showing himself off to be a mouthy, disrespectful good-for-nothing. :evil:

hehe

well thats not true... Aine always was a decent guy when push came to shove.. just hates any authority and really doesn't want to be where he was.. its natural that him and Wu would bash heads.. but thats by the by..

I am actually getting a bit bored of this questioning back and forth, shall we just go and explore this place... we arn't rping law and order here, a bit of adventure please...

Sorry, but regardless of whether or not it will help, this is something that has to be done because it represents proper military protocol. Run off if you like, but Peacock will eventually need to be questioned too >_>.

Hm.. I just had a thought. What might make all of this questioning/planning a lot less easier is if we just say it happens during the downtime.

It's just soooo slow...since I've joined all we did was have some very very long conversations... can't we make a separate thread for conversations, and Haku can move us along in the plot thread?

Well this is a downtime thread, a place for us to spend XP, etc. I imagine we'll get a few days to take care of all that, and in the meantime I don't imagine a few conversations will hurt. After we're done with downtime hopefully therewon't be any need for major questioning conversations for a little while. That could change of course, depending on what Haku has planned in store for us. >_>

I think that I'll be closing the downtime thread. With questions and such asked and answered in an OOC manner, and assumed to have taken place IC...

As for dimensions, the daiklave is 500 yards tall. You can work out the dimensions from there. The shadow will always manage to cover an oasis, no matter how far it is from the base.

Also... please spend your XPs.

I'll start a new thread for stuff occurring on sunday.

No more questions, no more talks... 'kay?

I figure our STAR agents have the combat skills taken care of so I can have Badger focus more on the craft and research areas.

Just checking, but is there any way to pick up new spells aside from me and Badger teaching each other the ones we know?

Sadly, usless you want to come across a spellbook buried in the sand frome one of the... previous victims, no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back