[OOC Thread] The Briefing Room [BioHazard]

Scorp, I've PMed you the info you should have from living in the darkness...

Also as a by the by, everyone has a total of 168 XP, minus whatever you've spent from that total.

yes but with training times.......... can't spend much.... its burning a hole in my pocket!!!!

A time skip is going to occur here.

So... you can spend ALL of it. Or however much you want.

Yes... XP spending time... with over 100+ XP.

And this will include the XP from Act 5.

Which will close and open up with Scene 2, Act 1... unless something goes horribly wrong and I get treated to PvP combat. :shock:

EDIT - and yes, this includes the newcomers as well.

Out of scientific interest, am I still in possession of Eimi's sword, or has it vanished from my person?

ok spent up - not transfered to the character sheet as yet, will do if its ok...

pvp combat? nah ... well depends if someones temperance roll fails ;)

Don't do it yet... the act 5 shouldn't last more than a page or two to set up the downtime. And that XP does count... so... ^^;

As a fyi, -everyone- has the full XP count thus far and should have plans on what you'd like to spend it on.

Downtime will start very shortly. And it will be sufficient for any and all spendings.

Maintaince of magitech equipment is possible with the... remains of other power armour and supplies found in the various oasis.

Search your soul, young padwan. You know you'll find your answer deep within.

Your kung fu sifu might have left you a surprise in your soul. :lol:

Ha! Not quite... Drowning in Understanding is a charm in the dragonblooded section of dreams... ^_-

There... is no sun... just a blue sky... that looks like a normal sun should be somewhere around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back