[OOC Thread] The Briefing Room [BioHazard]

and I'm back, browner, buzzin and bouncing with all the awesome tunes filling my head with joy!!!!!!

it was awesome!!!!!!!! Rage against the machine blew me away... but I have to say the stand out performance of the weekend was REM. but others were brilliant as well, amy winehouse, the enemy, the hoosiers, the fratellies, the goo goo dolls, the racunteurs, the stranglers, the charletans, kings of leon, biffy clyro, the list goes on and on... brilliant weekend....

I'm going to be assisting with Mr. Happy. At least as far as determining what the tattoos actually are.

For those who wish to, you want at your discretion, make an entirely optional and reflexive Awareness or Investigation roll, using Perception.

Stunts apply as normal... ie stunt, wait for me to award you extra die and motes/willpower and roll away!

Just so you all know, as of now I'll be going on vacation this Friday (18th) until either the Friday or Saturday a week after (25th / 26th). This may change in the next few days, I'm not 100% sure. So, unless you hear otherwise from me, I'll be gone for that span. In the meantime, feel free to do with Zhi Jun as you please, Haku. I'll trust that you'll keep him somewhat safe. :P

As a fyi, you guys might wanna look at the rule mod I've introduced... with regards specialties for aspect/favored abilities getting a training time of instant.

Erm... just so everyone knows... you can't get more than 3 specialties per ability. That's the total.

Nobble.... don't you think it might have been wise to give me a chance to respond to your first inquiry before you went straight to examination and the dice rolling? >_>

reason i did the roll as i knew i'd be asleep ... bed soon for me.. when you got to posting so i slung the roll in just in case so not to hold up the game sort of thing...........

Understandable, but you have five hours between your two posts. I didn't even have a chance to respond to first one, as (barring special circumstances) I get up and head straight to work in the morning. I'm just saying, it's ok to give the game a chance to breath, ya know. This IS PbP, right? :P

sorry, really don't mean to be pushy........ but I realised we are short on time until you go off on your hols, hope they will be brilliant, so i was just trying to fit in as much before you go.

S'ok.

Uhhh... So I brought a laptop to watch movies on during the long car ride for my vacation, right? It turns out the campsite we're staying on has WiFi, so you can expect me to be around, if only just sporadically.

it's just golden... please note you only see it pm the essence scanners and not physically :D

Well, that'd be kinda hard for Zhi Jun to do... >_> Unless you mean they're internal?

Zhi Jun can see his own scanner image as it floats above him, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back