• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings [OOC] The Society of Unconventional Sciences

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Astral_Ink

Prisoner Freed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!! So very excited- here is the place to chat about anything, plot, brainstorm, ask questions, discuss characters, etc.

Anyone thought of any ideas for their characters yet? I'm very interested 👀

Yeah!! I'm thinking a female character alot like your description. Easily excitable, loves science, happy to have a job. Somewhat socially naive, goofy and a bit of a people pleaser.

I was thinking of playing a character loosely based off of Dr. Frankenstein. Ambitious and intelligent, obsessed with the idea of bringing back a corpse. If other folks don’t show up to fill more roles I don’t mind playing more than one character.

Ok so my vague idea so far is a guy based off of John Seward in Dracula. Maybe some kind of monster enthusiast/hunter?

Hi! Ahh I knew I should have read Dracula xDD but I've done a little research on Seward and that sounds great!
Things could get interesting- I wonder if Blispy's character revives a corpse, if that could count as a monster? And even Hyde, perhaps.

Cool cools. Imma go with a scientist looking for the 'unobtanium' kinda fuel source but finds it to be unobtainable lol. So! Like until then, she builds conceptual machines, gadgets and vehicles powered by 'steampunky' things. Each of which may or may not explode upon 1st trial experiments lol

Awesome! Sounds great- it also reminds me of one my own character's endeavours haha.
I think for fc proooooobably more cartoonish? It depends what everyone else wants 👀 but if you find one that's not that style, no worries

By the bye, I think I'm going to make Jekyll and Hyde one character again if no one steps up to play him- Hyde'll be Jekyll's alter ego and I'll play them both :3

Yeahhh... Thank you so much for your enthusiasm though. I'll try bumping it in an hour or so but you may be right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back