• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings [OOC] The Society of Unconventional Sciences

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I have a feeling that it's the science that is the non-starter.thinkin people looking to play in more a mix with supernatural

Alright! Working on a sheet right now.
I'm thinking a character based loosely on Dr. Fastuas who is trying to use alchemy to achieve communication and perhaps even master the divine.

If that's too magicalish though then I have a second option in mind.

OooOOoooo no that's great! Never thought of Dr Faustus, love that idea!

Oh and btw just letting everyone know that I don't want anything to do with the occult or demons, alchemy is fine as long as it's potions, transmutation, etc., and the classic supernatural creatures, but just no explicit demonology or dark magic sort of thing :)

That totally works for me!! I might choose another then since those are pretty big parts of the play. Thank you for letting us know!

Okay so it's a little bit different but I'm thinking still sticking to the alchemy idea since I find it as a concept chemistry taken to the extreme, I'm thinking my character might be exploring using it to turn non-organic matter into organic, with an ultimate goal of making her own species out or entirely non-organic materials turned organic if that's okay?

That and like for the furtherment of medicine, kind of like making new limbs and even organs? If that's alright?

I'm currently on holiday for a little while btw, I'll be getting Hyde's character sheet up when I'm back : ))

By the bye guys, start to think about if your character is just joining the Society, or if not, how long they've been there for. For the ones that have been there a while, we could think about the dynamics between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back