[OOC] The Halls of Discussions [The Nightmare of Telistar]

So are Atrius Night and Shadow Red Claws the only players still active from the original crew at the moment? I just want to make sure my character doesn't intrude on any character concepts already being used.

Posted a character sheet. I've based the BP on the fact that I'll post up a background and picy soon.

I've also not taken the free dot of cult because my guy actively tracks down and stops any cults formed in his name, due to the worship of exalts being an affront to the neverending glory of The Unconquered Sun

Edit: Also I beleive that even when he turned his face away from Creation UCS still gave Zenith's their mandatory exaltation pep-talk, so I'm going with that in my backstory. If anyone is aware that I've got this wrong, please feel free to say so!

Edit Edit: Pretty much done and just trying to find a picture I like. I'll probably just have to pick something I think is okay but not great.

Edit Edit Edit: Done.

Myllinnia said:
I'll be starting us up on Monday. So sheets should be done by then. ^^
This gives me a good incentive to finish my fiction tonight/tomorrow...

I'm partway done. I think you'll enjoy it. ^.^

Finally posted my fiction/background.

I altered my sheet slightly so that the Fair Folk in the fiction is the ally. I figured it fit a bit better.

Things haven't been going well for me recently, so I'm not sure if I'll be doing well enough to finish my character sheet tonight... if I can't get everything done in time, you can just go ahead and delete it.

Don't worry, take your time. I'll intro you later (When your sheet/stuff is done) I've another doing the same. ^^

Thanks... if I have the time, I should probably focus on finishing my X-Com character and a proper application for Axelgear's game first, since I'm not sure I have much time left to do those.

Alls right I know I said monday I'd start us back up. Wells I've fallen behind but I will get the next post tomorrow.

In the meantime I'm thinking of having one of our departed player's character's running distraction for you if that is the desire xD

Alright, so I'm joining the game apparently ( :) ), and I'd like to know who still exists and what we need? There's a ton of characters, but apparently there's been some serious attrition.

I'm feeling a female Full Moon Lunar (the party seems to be somewhat short in the sharp pointy things hitting department) - if anyone want's a Lunar mate, or if the ST has a particularly convenient NPC, let me know!

Ooooh, I'd like a shiny Lunar mate! :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard. I'd suggest you to just read through the character sheets and see which characters you feel would work better, for whatever reason, as a Solar Bond.

Also, now that we mention it, one thing I tend to do when some players leave, I lock their character threads, to differentate who's active and who isn't.

A chibi will work nod nod. I shall get to locking those old threads, tis a good idea that. and then the post I promised for yesterday >> Darn summer cold.

I've already put details on my Lunar mate in my background as a possible plot hook and I don't think it ould really fit a starting character, otherwise I'd be all for it.

Ooooh, I'd like a shiny Lunar mate! :mrgreen:
Welcome aboard. I'd suggest you to just read through the character sheets and see which characters you feel would work better, for whatever reason, as a Solar Bond.

Also, now that we mention it, one thing I tend to do when some players leave, I lock their character threads, to differentate who's active and who isn't.
Read over your sheet, that'll work. :)

Will be trying to get the sheet up by tonight-ish.

Ya, a sign. ^^ A clearer mind might have made that post more clearer for the entrance but... sorry. I'm under medicine xD

To let people know, and I'm sorry I forgot to do this earlier, I am going to be at GenCon for the rest of the week/weekend, so posts will be...sporadic at best.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back