[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Hey Sherwood... I've been working on my post for tick 28 for the past hour now. Is there any chance you could rescind yours till I get mine up? I promise I'll have it done today.

>_>

And there you go. Sorry it's so massive... >_< I wanted to give an explanation for the Charms I bought with the extra XP Tome so graciously bestowed upon us.

You know Tome, if River had actually died I had this whole montage planned wherein Snow kicked the doors in to Chejop Kejak's office while screaming "KEJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKK!". You've just given me another reason. Thank you :D .

Seeing as how they are all going to go away when Tome gets to typing up the results, what effects were placed on her to make her go all "KAHHHHHHHHNNNNN!" on your character?

"]Seeing as how they are all going to go away when Tome gets to typing up the results' date=' what effects were placed on her to make her go all "KAHHHHHHHHNNNNN!" on your character?[/quote']
Oh, it's not just the Charms. She's also been hit with lots of natural mental influence... and she's been on 0 WP for a while now, and was only allowed to regain some so she could fight effectively.

Quick question: is the airship that dropped off the Hunt still flying around up there? I'm looking for a good target, since I'm not going to be killing the WS.

I dunno, but I liked your choice of action before you removed it so kindly for me (splattering the Gunzosha). I'd hate to see them backstab Snow in this victory he might be having now...

S'ok. I know you're probably waiting for me to post for dialogue between River and Snow. I'm working on at the moment, but it's a little longer than just that because Snow's going to use Sequential Charm Disruption again. Consequently, this is going to burn through what little Essence remains in his Peripheral pool. >_<

My internet connection is finally back! Give me some time to catch up on what's been posted and get up to speed and I'll have Rowan do something heroic.

If there is no longer any threat to him or River in the area, then you can count Snow as being out of the fight/inactive. Otherwise, he'll Guard and stay alert and ready to kick Gunzosha butt.

Hmmmm, perhaps we should capture the airship for our new transport...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back