[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

I don't see why a couple of Warstriders couldn't pull the ship up from the bottom and an then having an Exalt with a decent Craft score fix everything up.

Did someone mention "Magitech"? Did someone mention "the ST has something really, really evil prepared, and when he finally reveals the Silver Prince's plan, you're all going to die screaming"?

Can I imports magitech toys from other games?

Like one that I'm running in the west also? :lol:

Jukashi said:
What, you were gonna hit me on a fail or something?
Maybe if on a fail, maybe the Difficulty was 2.

Who knows? :twisted:

Besides, it wouldn't be the first time Fury's got hit by a ship, if I recall correctly.

Braydz said:
Tome said:
Besides, it wouldn't be the first time Fury's got hit by a ship, if I recall correctly.
Can I hear that story some time? I wanna hear that story some time.
Long story short; there were some demonic tentacles in the water and Fury decided to yank on them with her Anima active. They turned out to be attached to a ship.

It was in the first thread.

And if you think that sounds fun, the rest of the circle was inside the ship at the time.

Tome said:
Braydz said:
Tome said:
Can I hear that story some time? I wanna hear that story some time.
Long story short; there were some demonic tentacles in the water and Fury decided to yank on them with her Anima active. They turned out to be attached to a ship.

It was in the first thread.

And if you think that sounds fun, the rest of the circle was inside the ship at the time.
Which was all kinds of amusing when you think about it... :D

Tome said:
That's why I asked.

Although, a tendency for whole ships to hit you in the head is one of the more awesome kinds of bad luck.

At least my Warstrider can swim. :roll:

BTW, did we land on the ship or on the ground next to the docks? I was aiming for land to keep the ship from getting smashed, but the other pilot was not cooperating with that.

I thought you landed on the docks. That is what you said you wanted to in that post way back, I believe.

Just so you know, I plan on having Snow act on tick 28, releasing his Guard Action to use of the tricks that just suddenly appeared in his arsenal. ;)

As I finally finished everything for the international study application, I'll try to post tomorrow (later today). At the latest, you'll see one from me on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back