[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Oh noes... not Ocean Pearl. Poor girl got molested and had her solar-ness taken away... :wink:

Ok, let's see, that's 1xp then to up the "2-dot" warstrider to a "3-dot" one, the Aquatic Propulsion system is already bought but I need to spend 5xp to add the aerial system that goes with it. Another 5xp for the essence cannon, and another 5xp for the Resonance Array. That's 16xp total. I'll mark it down on my character sheet.

EDIT: Or is it? Had a look at the rules for buying with xp again. Is it 1xp per dot for Artifact 1 to 3 and then 2 per dot for 4 and 5, or is it just straight two per dot for Artifacts that are rated four and five?

I think its straight two XP per dot for 4 and 5, but I could be wrong. That's what I used with my character, anyway.

>_>

Fanatical ranting all right with me, its still communication :P . As far as ???? knows, she could be dead/unconscious.. >_>

For River's turn, doesn't she go when Rowan does, as they have to roll off for control of the clinch?

Sorry. I'm not as familiar with clinch rules as I should be. Is it just a Str vs. Str roll at this point?

It's your highest of Strength+Martial Arts or Dexterity+Martial Arts, versus the opponent's highest of the two pools.

The world ended when one of the mortals exalted as an abyssal and shouted out "Za Warudo!" and stopped time...

Only if you want those ebbil anathema to show you how ebbil they are by kicking poor puppies... ^_-

I posted my str roll on hte grapple with Archies PMS'ing girlfriend.

Haku said:
Only if you want those ebbil anathema to show you how ebbil they are by kicking poor puppies... ^_-
Die flamible kittens!

Haku said:
fhgwdads05 said:
Mwahahhaa
Commence Operation: Kitten-burning part 2!
Well which is it? Kittens or puppies? A girl's gotta know where her potential team-mates stand on these issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back