[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Hey, tome. If a Lunar with CotSM learned Water Dragon Style, would the Style bonus to using claws apply?

Just curious. >.>

I think you'd also need to look at Tiger Style as it also has bonuses when wearing Tiger Claws...

Jukashi said:
Hey, tome. If a Lunar with CotSM learned Water Dragon Style, would the Style bonus to using claws apply?
Just curious. >.>
Uness Tome rules (obviously) otherwise, the book says only Dragon Blooded get the bonus from one of the Glorious Dragon Paths

Ooh, what a gyp. Oh well, WTS is still pretty strong. Mostly I just thought it'd be cool to stunt water manipulation with Fury's watery anima. That'd scare some pants off of some DBs.

If they're wearing pants at the time, of course.

Jukashi said:
Ooh, what a gyp. Oh well, WTS is still pretty strong. Mostly I just thought it'd be cool to stunt water manipulation with Fury's watery anima. That'd scare some pants off of some DBs.
If they're wearing pants at the time, of course.
Oh boo hoo, you'll just have to make due with your amazingly large essence pools and kick-ass Lunar charmset. I weep for you.

Tome said:
Screw scaring the pants off 'em, just bite their legs off!
Speaking of biting, since Fury has the fangs mutation, does her face count as a combat-capable extremity?

I'm weighing twin-fang technique vs. Octopus and Spider Barrage.

Yes, yes it does.

Arthur, something I forgot to point out. Ardent Embrace Resin is essentially napalm. The room has now burst into flames.

Oh.

That doesn't change my course of actions, though. The only difference is that he'll fall on fire if he falls unconscious.

Well, they did come in a ship, right? :P

And if I had time to cast sorcery, I think I could put out the flames pretty fast...

Arthur said:
Well, they did come in a ship, right? :P
And if I had time to cast sorcery, I could put out the flames pretty fast...
Yes, their ship is currently floating above the harbour.

True, but wouldn't it just be easier to put it in this thread? I mean, that is the purpose of an OOC thread, right? For OOC material?

Jukashi: Far enough that you aren't getting to it unless you fly there.

Arthur: Just as soon as you tell me how you managed to attack them from the cabin when they'd already returned to the deck on the previous Tick.

fhgwdads05: You didn't have to roll for anything. However, I can give you a 2 Die Stunt for your JB roll.

Sorry. My brain must have had a lapse when I read that. Gonna change the action.

Edit: done. Sorry again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back