[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Apologies, I know I'm up to post here (as well as in Biohazard, and I have stuff to finish for cyl's games as well >_<). I've been swamped with classwork. I should have a post for you this evening, or at the latest Tuesday evening.

Hey guys, sorry I took so damn long on this. I know I mentioned it in Biohazard, but I'm not sure if I did here. I've been applying for a semester of international study, and with all the crap associated with that my schedule has been dead. Luckily it all has to be in by this upcoming Wednesday, so the light at the end of the tunnel is near. :P

Sorry about the delays. Some genius at college decided that we really don't need the full term we were supposed to get for our first project and decided we could all master flash within six weeks.

But yeah, I'm trying to squeeze this stuff in between my coursework. Soon, I promise. :?

I'm assuming that if she asks nicely that I'm supposed to let her go, right? Are you sure you want to do that instead of KO'ing her first?

Probably not, as she'd probably just take advantage of that. I'm (and Snow) hoping she will leave her Warstrider's cockpit.

Snow actually intends on K'Oing her himself, it's just that it'll be in a much more controlled environment. Warstriders tend to do massive amounts of damage when they get through soak, while with normal unarmed attacks and pulled blows to disable her limbs Snow can hopefully keep her alive while knocking her unconscious... >_>

Yeah, pretty much. You'll need to come up with a way to break the social-fu Charms before she'll listen to reason

She currently can't do anything but try to kill you, particularly since she has 0 Willpower remaining and some sorcerously enforced Intimacies that make her want to kill you.

She did take you up on the offer of coming out of the Warstrider and killing you herself though...

I'd recommend knocking her out and figuring out a way to undo the social-fu later.

Bah, that's fine I suppose. That's been the plan anyhoo. Hopefully you didn't soup her up too much, Snow's running on about a half pool right now... >_>

I'm a bit surprised to see the fight last this many ticks. One of the longest I've seen in a while.

I'm just going a bit nuts waiting for the scene to end so I can tap into the extra xp the image thread has generated.

So many Charms.....

I have my eye on Celestial Circle spells. Trust me on that one! I just need to discuss the trials needed to get that next level with Tome.

And me? Maybe I can come in?

Please?

It's cold out here... And there are octopi after me... Giant flying growling octopi...

Braydz said:

Please?

It's cold out here... And there are octopi after me... Giant flying growling octopi...
It is too late for you. It is also dark out there and there are Grues...

Haku said:
Braydz said:

Please?

It is too late for you. It is also dark out there and there are Grues...
Octopi AND grues? Aw man, I just can't win. I bet they have mechs too.

(The Wyld Hunt has finally cornered the octopus, who climbs into his mech and performs a threatening kata. "Look out, the octopus has a mech!" cries one of their number.

"You idiot," says the captain, "We ALL have mechs!" And then they climb into their mechs and charge the octopus who runs... In his mech.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back