[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Well, that was... kind of a let down.

So... how am I supposed to figure out how many motes I regain? Did I get a stunt bonus? How much did those hit over DV? I need some info here.

Haku said:
Poor fire aspect, we hardly knew thee.... a moment of silence for the fallen exalt, please.
He was a real chum.

Or rather, he became chum.

I imagine it doesn't really matter, as combat is basically over. There's only one Gunzosha left, and Rowan will splatter him like did the other two.

But Rowan still has an airship to throw her at! And Gunzosha fleeing, who have no chance to outpace her. She's still got four actions worth of RLF to go, I think. Can she make the roll to stop it early? Who knows?

Jukashi said:
Well, that was... kind of a let down.
So... how am I supposed to figure out how many motes I regain? Did I get a stunt bonus? How much did those hit over DV? I need some info here.
You had a 3 Die Stunt and killed him by the second attack. Both of the first two attacks hit with 6 Successes over DV, but only dealt Ping. He had 3 HLs of conciousness left, after which you don't get the bonus for accuracy, since he's no challenge to hit, and then 5 Dying.

Thus:

-Stunt: 6m

-Accuracy: 12m

-Damage: 8m

Go get 'em. :twisted:

But 3 dot stunts also = 2 willpower... which could be a nice thing to have if you've been blowing willpower. :lol:

I reckon there's one left. What do you reckon his chances of still being alive in five ticks are? You're better off trying to take the airship.

Well I don't have to decide until my action comes up, now do I?

He could try attack me, though. That flurry shot my DV right down.

I could scoop up Fury, then the two of us go and pay the crew of the airship a visit.

I think if Fury saw Rowan heading towards her she'd have enough wits and enough movement to hop up with him. Taking a moment to grab that DBs head first, of course, but fortunately he has already been neatly sliced.

She'll have to hold it in her teeth.

:twisted:

On a serious note, before we get too far ahead of ourselves with the plan, Tome, what is the layout of the airship? Flat top deck or rounded? Access ports? Where did the other Warstider exit from, and is that door still open?

It's less of an airship, and more of a dropship. The Warstrider bay is at the rear, between the primary engines, and yes, it is still open. Slightly rounded top deck.

Jukashi, I hope you don't mind me having Fury pop up and join Rowan as he heads for the airship. From the posts here, I didn't think it would be a problem.

Of course!

Though I would point out that her face is far too busy being contorted in a snarl of uttermost primal fury for her eyes to be widened in surprise. :P

How long does the delivery take, Tome? :D

I'll fly up and land in the open transport bay. BTW, how long does it take to get out of a WS? If its five minutes to put it on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back