[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

True, but there is the time spent strapping in and getting everything sealed tight. Is there a quick release?

Sorry, he's attacking Aleph. :oops:

Since, ya' know, Aleph just stabbed him.

Originally, I was going to have him run away, but then I realised that anyone good enough to be a Gunzosha would have to be a major badass with Valour 4+. So he stayed, and was going to do the whole hopeless last stand thing. Then I felt sorta sorry for him, and realised that that sort of thing can get you Exalted. So yeah, mid-battle Exaltation. It happens suprisingly often to Gunzosha. :P

Also, I needed the Evil points.

Violence. Talking. They have their good points and their bad points.

Talking is longer, but potentially nets a nice new Lunar Ally.

Violence is more fun for Fury, but killing the Casteless might be bad mojo for her.

And yes, I do need more Evil points. I haven't even started growing horns yet.

Tome said:
Violence. Talking. They have their good points and their bad points.
Talking is longer, but potentially nets a nice new Lunar Ally.

Violence is more fun for Fury, but killing the Casteless might be bad mojo for her.

And yes, I do need more Evil points. I haven't even started growing horns yet.
No horns? Really?

How about a tail? My second cousin got the tail first. Then I got HER tail.

No tail either, I'm sad to say. :cry:

Maybe I should stop trying for Pure/Evil and just give in to Corrupt/Evil...

I don't need to kill him, just rough him up a little. Fury is a quick thinker (high Wits!) so she'd get over the surprise of his Exaltation quickly. Then she'd just like to have fun with him. They have a lot in common!

I'm glad that I took a second look at this thread. At first, I thought the new Lunar was swinging on me in my WS, and I was going to ask "How can he reach me as I fly up to the airship?" but I see that I was mistaken.

Already used a charm this action, unfortunately.

With that, my PDV goes to 13, which pretty much does the job, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back