[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Not really. Highly trained, elite troops, remember? Not forgetting that the sensors in the Gunzosha Armour make any sort of visual obfusication difficult.

I'd advise focusing on the DB. If he can be taken out, you have a much better chance of surviving this Wyld Hunt.

Yeah... I'll rely on Principle of Motion to try to do any damage... Bad part is that I can't use other charms when I activate PoM.

Just checking. So, has the whole lot of the baddies decided to surrender and turn themselves over to our benevolent justice? :D

<innocent blink> I don't know what you mean! Suggesting such things, why, I never even though about that! I am simply trying to save the lives of innocent people that could be hurt in a conflict between Exalts!

Ok, that sounded like bullshit to me, too. Fuck yeah I want that Essence Cannon!

BTW, what's the tick count in our dockside battle? Who's up?

We're waiting for Aleph's defence against the mega gang-bang of death. Since Arthur's a bit busy at the moment, it might take a while.

Remember it this time!

In other news, regarding my First Age character: since she has Arsenal 5, Panaoply 5 and Legendary Wealth, I've just made up a bunch of artifacts for her, and assumed that anything that's not an N/A Artifact is alright. They're in the "Possessions" section on her character sheet, if you'd like to look.

Also: I have sunk nearly all my bonus points into Backgrounds. This decadent hedonist thing takes a lot of effort! :P

Don't worry, I won't. It might take a while to type though... I promise it'll be done before I head to sleep.

Also, yeah, go nuts with Artifacts. You're a First Age Celestial Exalt for crying out loud. If you own a single possession that isn't made of a magical material, it's Craft [Genesis]. :P

Multiple Royal Warstriders for everyone. 8)

And yeah, if anyone ups their Wealth, Arsenal and/or Panoply to Legendary, you can start with N/A Artifacts. This means things like an Artifact that lets Lunars cast Adamant Circle Sorcery, or other ridiculous stuff.

Yeaaa! The fight moves foreward once more!

And I'm getting close to done on my First Age version of the character.

My First Age character is pretty much done! Though I will, of course, listen to any tactical suggestions you may have, particularly for Combos.

Her warform is scary. And when you add in Lunar Fury and her anima, you got a 12-foot-tall superfast flying swimming superstrong essence-regaining regenerating shark-gargoyle thing with moonsilver claws who'll toss you about like a rag doll, ignore all wounds and cannot die.

0.o

You need essence bloating!

Get more skinmount amulets and hearthstones. Otherwise, it's all over when they hit you with anti-essemce weaponary.

That's probably a good idea, but I'll need to juggle some numbers to do it.

The great thing about DBT is that once you've changed, you can run out essence and still be a monster.

EDIT: Well, on Haku's recommendation I upped my Manse background, trading in some lower-level stones to get me a Blood-Eyed Burning Jewel. It provides me a good lot of essence, but that's not the thing I like most about, it, no. It lets Kane'ae shoot lasers from her eyes.

She's a shark

A shark which shoots frickin' laser beams. Dr. Evil would be proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back