[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

If you're willing to wait about 20 years and have a Wyld zone handy we could crank out some beastmen... :P

Right, the Wyld is due west. Just keep going until the sea turns a bright shade of pink with brown polka dots.

That can get pretty faster if you can shapechange to male gender, Juke. Isn't there a charm that does that?

And who wants elementals? Demons rule!!!

BTW, since I'm picking up 3rd Lore Ex I should have both Wyld Shaping and the Lore teaching Charms soon. >.>

Tome, as far as the Necromancer goes.... I'm going to need to perform Surgery of some kind to save him (which will be necessary if we want to try and get any information out of him). Any chance I might be able to pick up a Medicine Excellency with a really good stunt/description? >.>

If you've got the xp, go ahead and give it a shot.

If not... at least you've got a relatively decent place to do it.

Oh, and anyone got any ideas for a fancy slogan to slap on the Team Anathema banner I'm making?

I've got more than enough XP, luckily. I was considering picking up another Medicine charm as well. I'll work out a memory post. >.>

Tome said:
Oh, and anyone got any ideas for a fancy slogan to slap on the Team Anathema banner I'm making?
A quote from the game would be good, but I don't think we have one that's suitably cool yet.

I have a few ideas for a slogan for Team Anathema. They are not really good quotes, but if we get nothing better, they could be used. The first one is from Heraclitus, and it has great relation to the role of the Anathema in the Age of Sorrows:

"Nothing endures but change."

If you want something more direct, you could use this one (that could be attributed to some sidereal in the bronze faction):

"Bringing change to this world requires the bearer of a great power saying great truths. Fortunately, Celestial Exaltation brings both."

Edit: this aboriginal proverb is also pretty cool, but the Lunars (and Tome, consequentially) might few a little bothered:

"Keep your eyes on the sun and you will not see the shadows."

Yeah, I do take it the wrong way. Quit telling me how to play.

Also, saving the necromancers life has taken like 3 days IRL, so I found something to RP about.

Once we know whether he lives or not, will we skip to our little council of Exalted on the ship, or will we meet up for drinks on the beach and take things from there? :D

Also; I don't have my book at the minute. Can someone tell me how much experience and time I'd need to raise my Sail to 3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back