OOC Talk

I will, could you give me something like a slight introduction to where we are in the story right now so it'll be easier for me to begin with the RP?

(:3)

Well, you'll have to wait until @shattered accepts your character before you begin posting In-Character~

But, tbh it's all just character introductions and everyone talking so you could just make your character go to where everyone else is, which is the cafeteria~

Hi, I plan to join but @shattered for the abilities, I plan to come in with a character that is not involved with any clubs but is it possible that I could say that my character has no idea what they are capable of?

Woo just woke up! I'm so worn out from my little sister, she decided it would be a good idea to come visit me only to nag me to get to work.

shattered said:
@Plushie That's completely fine with me~ Just be aware that they'll eventually have to join one cx As for the ability, I'm fine if she doesn't know what it is yet~
Aye, I understand! Also uhh... I planned to make a male student so is it possible to make one or is it not possible? :c

shattered said:
@Plushie That's completely fine with me~ Just be aware that they'll eventually have to join one cx As for the ability, I'm fine if she doesn't know what it is yet~

Kanra~

Two things!

1. I tried to gather up pictures of Morgan for you but each one has a different hair colour so... Oops
xD

and

2. When will you put dance club up. I was serious about that I'm making my dance character lol

Plushie said:
Aye, I understand! Also uhh... I planned to make a male student so is it possible to make one or is it not possible? :c
You're free to make one! I think a majority of the characters are males....but one more won't hurt! c:

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]

Kanra~

Two things!

1. I tried to gather up pictures of Morgan for you but each one has a different hair colour so... Oops
xD

and

2. When will you put dance club up. I was serious about that I'm making my dance character lol

[/QUOTE]
Pffff- I should really work on Morgan
xD as for Dance Club, I'll put that up this afternoon~! (Hopefully)

@Elvengarda I suggest changing your oc's power to just telekinesis since we already have someone with telepathy. Other than that, accepted~

shattered said:
You're free to make one! I think a majority of the characters are males....but one more won't hurt! c:
//squeals ever so quietly to self

Thank you so much!!!! I'll have my CS up in a bit!
blush_blush_by_emoji_kun-d6dqtab.gif

oh, whoops, didn't see the newspaper guy there xD

I'll change it, telekinesis on it's own is already pretty powerful as it is

Ugh sorry if the paragraphs look weird. I'm writing on my phone since I'm too lazy to get up...

@shattered

Posted my CS! Hope he's okay and if there are any concerns or mistakes, please do tell me so I can fix them! c:

Sorry if the history is all over the place... I'm not really good at keeping a straight path >w>;;;

@Plushie perhaps more something I noted than a real problem, but you do say he has telekinesis, but is looking for a different power, like he is going to have two, since he already has one, but simply has trouble with it. Also, telekinesis already is kinda my characters power, so I am not sure if it'll go over well since shattered said you couldn't have two people with the same powers. Perhaps just choose a different placeholder power? Like airbending or so ( :) )

SHOOT! I forgot the password wait don't read yet!!! ;-;

Elvengarda said:
@Plushie perhaps more something I noted than a real problem, but you do say he has telekinesis, but is looking for a different power, like he is going to have two, since he already has one, but simply has trouble with it. Also, telekinesis already is kinda my characters power, so I am not sure if it'll go over well since shattered said you couldn't have two people with the same powers. Perhaps just choose a different placeholder power? Like airbending or so ( :) )
Oh dear >w>;;;

So much mistakes, must edit but yeah, I meant to change that bit since well... shattered offered it to you meaning I can't use it now. ^^;;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back