OOC Talk

True, true. Though I feel they're very similar. They're both a type of art. And they can both express emotions. And they're both beautiful.

I just got back from my Yosemite vacation a few hours ago. Blisters have taken my feet hostage...

hey guys! so, my character (whom i'm not close to finished with yet), will be a member of the photography club. i was wondering if someone from a higher ranked club would like to be her childhood best friend? then when she went to try and talked to them, they would have to push away because they aren't anywhere near the same level. i think it would be interesting, so let me know if you like it.

Basically we need some bitchy students to get the dynamics to work... no more happy fun friendly times *puts on serious face*

(>n<)

I'm sure that could be arranged *Maniacal laughter and clap*

Also I apologise for my inactivity, I've been very busy lately so I couldn't post~

woo

I really need someone to make a character and get it going ( :( )

it's slowly dying off into the third page of RP's O.o

If you want, I'll join it~

It looks fun and magical

Plus it means I can finally get out of the realm of Coldharbour and kill demons in another land^-^

I won't be able to get a character up until later, though~

just join for a bit

put a post in it with WIP, or reply in the OOC :)

it'll help get me out of obscurity right now, so someone else might see and join

I really hope @shattered will update the lore sometime soon (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back