[OOC] On Discussions Held Elsewhere... [Broken Memories]

all attacks do minimum damage equal to essense.. the 4 dice damage was that... the claws actual damage did no more that fingernails down a chalkboard

ok people, welcome to the new players

Arynne, Cyl and MisterComedy, I'll be posting a separate start up thread for them later on today (most probably, depending on replies to PMs) and will be posting their [Profile] threads soon..

Hee hee...if Jess turns out to be a Lunar, her Spirit Shape will have to be something large and bad-tempered*, like an aurochs or a rhino...

*Or small and bad-tempered, like a weasel.

I think the most bad ass totems are Turkey, Dove, and maybe Badger... those are really nasty animals !

The Badger will pound your face ;)

TheBadger.gif

waiting on Gulup to post whether he is stunting his defense/ using perfects or what ever, and then its his action again; but as I said in the thread itself, he has problems posting in the early parts of the week....

Last time I heard from him he proudly announced he was getting eaten alive by gaia online :lol:

Damnit, I spent all of that Essence and got into DBT and was ready to tear into that thing too. Curse you for spoiling our fun. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back