[OOC] For rules questions, general questions and raves [To the Hunt!, Wyld that is...]

As per my post here in Echoes of Absence - viewtopic.php?p=26160#p26160

I think... I need a break.

I've been snippy lately, more so than I normally should be. I've not been able to concentrate enough to properly run or play games. And have been far too quiet in several games.

As such, I'm putting Biohazard and Go West into hiatus. I'm going to have to put Aria (Tome's Crashing Waves game), Kitty (Nobble's Broken Memories' game), Bride of the Ruby Blades (Cyl's Walking with the Darkness Game), Aria (in the volleyball game), and Tepet Ina Zuma (Shadow Red Claws's Wyld Hunt game) on hold.

I may eventually come back to play and run... but for now, tired Haku needs to rest.

I leave the forum in Coyotekin's hands as Lord Overseer. If you need help, just e-mail me or IM me.

For now, I bide thee adieu.

Yours,

Haku

Hey everything, I'm going to pull out of the game before it gets any farther. I'm realizing that this just one too many for me to handle.

Well, Haku, i hope you get your rest. God knows I understand how that feels, and that people sometimes need a break.

Fhg, don't worry, but if you ever do wish to return, you will be welcome.

Ok, just wanted to let you guys know that i'm hoping to see the begining characters all done within the next few days, and then I'll let you all know the XP amount you start with, so we can get this game started.

np dhc, hopefully by then most of the characters will be done.

Cyl, if you could finish it soon, that would be great, if not, we can work something out for ya.

Ok' date=' just wanted to let you guys know that i'm hoping to see the begining characters all done within the next few days, and then I'll let you all know the XP amount you start with, so we can get this game started.[/quote']
I switched some attributes to conform to your suggestions SRC. Let me know if Jihn has the green light.

OK, I want anyone who posts his fanfic to create a thread here for his own character, don't post it in your character's thread. it will make it easier for me and you to read it.

just start a thread titled :

[fanfic] insert your character's name here

Cyl' date=' if you could finish it soon, that would be great, if not, we can work something out for ya.[/quote']
Ooookay, I still have yet to finish the background, but everything should be finished by monday.

Don't forget that you may get bonus BP for background' date=' fanfic, and art, so if you leave just one BP floating, and get Bp for all these, you'll get your Essence 3.[/quote']
This seems to imply 3 BP for art, background and fanfic (3*3+1=10). Just wanted to make sure I got the number right. Are we to assume we get these points or wait till your approval?

I've been down with a cold the last couple days, so Brother Shooting Stars may not be done until monday or tuesday, sorry.

that's ok, just feel better. Also, it doesn't look like all the characters will be done by monday or tuesday, so you're not far behind ;-)

Considering the insanely short amount of time I have, I'm going to have to ask you for a bit more time, if we're in a rush I'll just write the backgrounds and flesh out the stats later.

I still have 2 games and 9 chronicles to ST, and 2 still active games to play in :roll:

no problem cyl, it looks like things have slowed down around these boards the past few days, so a few extar days would be fine, besides, it will give us time to get a system for the familiar background.

I haven't started on the mechanics for my CMA either :cry:

I think I'm going to proceed by importance: backgrounds / custom / sheets. :)

So is anybody going to go captain planet with me on the Elemental Bolt Technique, or will I be the only one throwing lore-based elemental energy about?
I'll also be throwing elemental bolts.

I may shortly,

question to our Grand ST: Will you be allowing the variant rule allowing the option of Dex+Thrown in addition to the already listed dex+archery and Dex +Atheletics (which personally, I think is a typo and should have said thrown in the first place) for Elemental Bolt Attack...?

I checked the game status list, but just making sure here. Does this game have room for 1 more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back