OOC for Midheavens

I wanted to start the rp today (but in a way Im glad it didnt lol) Cuz I was gone most of the day <333 so i cant wait to get the rp going tmrw! ^^

Was working on a cs for another rp, but now I am ready to work on my first post.  :smile4:  Might come out tomorrow though, LOL.

I'm afraid I need to do the same.  I'd dearly love to post tonight but it's now 11pm and I need to be up in 7 hours, awake and functional for more all-day training.  I should have some breath for posting tomorrow, though!  

Sorry to make you wait, @Devious Dilbert. :(  I'd just like my first post to be of both good quality and sufficient world-building to be useful and interesting (and fun!) for you.

I'm afraid I need to do the same.  I'd dearly love to post tonight but it's now 11pm and I need to be up in 7 hours, awake and functional for more all-day training.  I should have some breath for posting tomorrow, though!  

Sorry to make you wait, @Devious Dilbert. :(  I'd just like my first post to be of both good quality and sufficient world-building to be useful and interesting (and fun!) for you.

It's no problem at all.  :smile3:

I don't think I should approve of this! 

But hello Dilbert! 

@Mollisol

Oh! Reminds me; 

Should I wait for another one of your posts or shall I proceed with interactions? ^^ 

I think... you should proceed. I can't think of much for Mantis to do atm except get curious and walk over; perhaps she could join the conversation and step in right as they're about to enter the Garden.

I think... you should proceed. I can't think of much for Mantis to do atm except get curious and walk over; perhaps she could join the conversation and step in right as they're about to enter the Garden.

Roger roger! 

I will think of something to do between the two! 

Just two. LOLOL. But I came up with a new, extremely detailed character template so I'm updating all my ocs haha

I see, I see~ 

Edit: My daily duties are completed! It is now time to work on a post! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back