OOC for Midheavens

(This is my way of tagging @Zalgo)

@Devious Dilbert @Zaxs @Thalia_Neko @Epiphany @Bowa @Kel Vas

So, seeing that everyone has at least 1 relationship, I'd like us to start sometime tomorrow (probably later in the evening, after my classes are all over). We will each start in a group of at least 2. Please keep in mind the following things:

• If you're not a Midheaven yet, and you're not sure who to start with, you could begin with Arisu (Mollisol) finding you and offering you the chance to become a Midheaven, and later leading you to current Midheavens.
  • Right now, nobody finds a Nadir without making an effort to seek one out. (Perhaps sightings will sneak up on people later, though.) Mollisol controls Nadirs.
  • If your character is going about their life as a normal person, and you're not sure what to do: work towards your wish, try to find the scarce thing in your life, or go in the opposite direction of a fear. If any of these requires an NPC (or several), ask Mollisol to step in; that's what the GM is there for.
  • Most importantly, make drama, make relationships, make small lore-compatible details about Astrophel. (If there's not enough drama, Mollisol will step in and add some problems to your characters' lives  ;)  )

In the meantime, now would be a good time to work out who starts with who.

Eeeeeeeee- I could either start with @Epiphany Ako just wakes up on her couch like old times,

Or I wouldn't mind skipping all that and just starting with Arisu @Mollisol

errrgghghg

I would rather Ako start with Sunshine, but it's possible we could get a little Arisu interaction in. She could appear in a dream, or telepathically (I need to make a writeup of her powers tbh).

I would rather Ako start with Sunshine, but it's possible we could get a little Arisu interaction in. She could appear in a dream, or telepathically (I need to make a writeup of her powers tbh).

Yeah- I'd like to fish his character out a bit more before the life changing transformation.

I was thinking of starting with Sunshine, then he visits Mantis, talks to her a lil bit, goes off to his parent's, Arisu appears during his walk, some weird enigmatic meeting.

But that'll only happen if it's okay with the both of you.  :smile4:

Yeah- I'd like to fish his character out a bit more before the life changing transformation.

I was thinking of starting with Sunshine, then he visits Mantis, talks to her a lil bit, goes off to his parent's, Arisu appears during his walk, some weird enigmatic meeting.

But that'll only happen if it's okay with the both of you.  :smile4:

It works for me!

Would anyone here like to start off interacting with Mantis? Ako will be joining her after she speaks with Sunshine, which is great, but I was wondering if anyone would like to start off with her.

Would anyone here like to start off interacting with Mantis? Ako will be joining her after she speaks with Sunshine, which is great, but I was wondering if anyone would like to start off with her.

I would attempt to drag her into the Wings brigade, but seeing as Quietus and Wings only know eachother in Midheaven form.. 

If we can figure a way O.o

I would attempt to drag her into the Wings brigade, but seeing as Quietus and Wings only know eachother in Midheaven form.. 

If we can figure a way O.o

Are Quietus and Wings training together, and where are they meeting? (I would imagine it's somewhere with an isolated area where they can transform without people noticing and freaking out, and with privacy from each other if they don't want each other to know their normal forms.)

Are Quietus and Wings training together, and where are they meeting? (I would imagine it's somewhere with an isolated area where they can transform without people noticing and freaking out, and with privacy from each other if they don't want each other to know their normal forms.)

Probably outside of town or something. Or... Maybe they could very well use secluded part of the graveyard. No idea yet! 

When they meet up, Quietus takes them to the Garden Realm, so training isn't that hard to get by with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably outside of town or something. Or... Maybe they could very well use secluded part of the graveyard. No idea yet! 

When they meet up, Quietus takes them to the Garden Realm, so training isn't that hard to get by with.

Hmmm... what if for the first part of her day, Mantis is providing service for a funeral and goes off on her own during a dull spot, and meets the brigade in a secluded part of the graveyard?

Hmmm... what if for the first part of her day, Mantis is providing service for a funeral and goes off on her own during a dull spot, and meets the brigade in a secluded part of the graveyard?

@Thalia_Neko Whaddya say? A Brigade Trio? ^^ 

We did need to figure out how our characters meet up anyways! 

Yay! So all we need to figure out is if Mantis ran into the duo before they went in, or after they left the Garden! 

Yay! So all we need to figure out is if Mantis ran into the duo before they went in, or after they left the Garden! 

That depends if you want Mantis training with them or not. I would like them to, so I won't have to wait until they're done training to start.

That depends if you want Mantis training with them or not. I would like them to, so I won't have to wait until they're done training to start.

Very true! On another note;  It'll be funny that Mantis will be stumbling upon Two Midheaven in form. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back