OOC for Midheavens

If I have the time today, I'll also work on a post. Gotta skype with a friend of mine, and then study for a pre-cal test. urrrgghghshf

Yay for visual references done in less than 2 minutes! (Though it is only for the sky...) 

(Excuse the red dot, for some reason it nabbed the cursor.)

c2d0b8b02c5943b88a0b54ac0eaf8b6a.png

Omg sorry for not posting I've been tied down these past couple of days, like I've barely had enough time to even breath. I'll get working on a post soon, however, it's my best friends birthday tomorrow so I'm gonna be out all day and I have yet more work to do so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post again until Sunday at the earliest. Sorry again!

Hey there!  I notice you're not in play yet.  If you want/need a hook, I can have Sunshine visit you in your store or whatever. :)

Hi! Sure, I suppose since you offered it would be nice. I'll get up a post as soon as I can

Omg sorry for not posting I've been tied down these past couple of days, like I've barely had enough time to even breath. I'll get working on a post soon, however, it's my best friends birthday tomorrow so I'm gonna be out all day and I have yet more work to do so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post again until Sunday at the earliest. Sorry again!

Hi! Sure, I suppose since you offered it would be nice. I'll get up a post as soon as I can

@Bowa you're officially cleared to post now that you have a hook!

In other news, if Zaxs and Zalgo are still in the same boat after a day or two, I'm going to just give them permission to wing it.

@Bowa No worries.  Spent all day flying back home and still won't be there until midnight in a couple hours. And next week, I do it all again!  I feel you on the busy part. :)  I still have posts to do with @Devious Dilbert so no rush!

Hallo! 

Sorry for being a little busy over the weekend! 

My eldest brother is visiting, and as such I want to give him a bit of attention. I'll try to get a post in tonight! ^^ 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back