OOC for Midheavens

Felt like I haven't spoken in this chat in forever so just wanted to say Hi!

But also @Epiphany, 'Adelaide' is the name of the family chef and not River's mother. Her mother's name is Crystal and her father's name is Zenith, just in case you were wondering

@Bowa Whooops!  I'll edit my post accordingly!

I'm going to be flying soon so unsure if I'll have time today to respond to your excellent post (or tomorrow for that matter, weekends are usually scarcer on time for me than weekdays).  Just wanted to make sure you knew I saw your post and won't leave you waiting any longer than I can avoid it. :)

Hrm... I need to drop all of my RP. My apologies! 

If needed, I can find a way to crash and burn the Realm in one last post. But it will have to be done via phone. 

Hrm... I need to drop all of my RP. My apologies! 

If needed, I can find a way to crash and burn the Realm in one last post. But it will have to be done via phone. 

Sorry to see you go; you will be missed. I understand, though. You can do that, or I can figure out a way around it if it's too much of an inconvenience.

Sorry to see you go; you will be missed. I understand, though. You can do that, or I can figure out a way around it if it's too much of an inconvenience.

If anything, I'm the inconvenience here! Well that, and stupidity of circumstance. 

I'll miss everyone as well! I wanted to cling to Wings a bit, hehe.

Hey guys,

I'm currently writing an exit post for @Kel Vas, so @Thalia_Neko and I are about to be able to mingle with other people. @Zaxs and @Zalgo, you two have my permission to start posting and wing it, because that's easier than waiting longer to figure something out OOC. Just start with what your characters are doing on a normal day, preferably in a setting where someone will be able to talk to them.

Hey @Exanis, it's nice of you to join us but also sad to see Kel go.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is Storm and River being merely acquaintances because River's parents hired Storm to paint their garden or their children or something. Therefore, the two interacted a bit through that until Storm was finished.

If you can think of any different ideas, I'm open to hear them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back