OOC for Midheavens

Sorry for my absence last night on this whole issue!

I don't really think there's much for me to say cause everyone here pretty much covered all the bases on helping the RP progress. I suppose just reaffirming that, at this junction, keeping the momentum rolling is essential is about all I can really say?

Anyway, I'll be here in case anyone needs anything from me~

Is the Nadir going to appear in the flower shop? (If I remember correctly, it should like burst out of Quietus's body, right?)

I think they've (Zaxs and Zalgo) been inactive for far too long to even wait for anymore since you're now starting to pick things up. I could pm them for you if you haven't.

Also- I'm really into that love letter thing tbh, LOL.

Quietus's Nadir is actually at the cemetery already. I included its formation in the exit post for Quietus.

I haven't PMed them yet; I will do so now.

Yay! I thought it was a good idea for introducing some complications to people's lives.

Alright, guys. PMs are sent. Now it's time for me to write up a post in the flower shop, and write up some love letters (if nobody is against that).

okies so just.. change that in my bio, or?

and is it possible for Wings to take 2 based on this one event?

should i also respond or are you doing some sort of timeskip?

Yes, just change it in your bio. If it requires a Shift, any outbursts should be postponed for after the timeskip.

Hmm... you take one by default, two if you choose it in the Love Letter.

We are doing a timeskip as soon as I get the love letters done, so please don't post.

Yes, just change it in your bio. If it requires a Shift, any outbursts should be postponed for after the timeskip.

Hmm... you take one by default, two if you choose it in the Love Letter.

We are doing a timeskip as soon as I get the love letters done, so please don't post.

taytay <33333

well Wings now has 3/3 Despair (didnt see that happening so soon) oh my poor lovely girl <3

that means.. either some sort of shift/outburst right? or.. another fear?

whats a twisted wish?

well Wings now has 3/3 Despair (didnt see that happening so soon) oh my poor lovely girl <3

that means.. either some sort of shift/outburst right? or.. another fear?

whats a twisted wish?

Yep! For mine, I just reset to 0/3, crossed off a shift, and said it'd occur after the timeskip.

A twisted wish is... well, a wish that isn't as wholesome as what everyone has initially put as their wish. See Quietus's wish for everyone to get a taste of death by losing a loved one. Something about it is very obviously not right.

Yep! For mine, I just reset to 0/3, crossed off a shift, and said it'd occur after the timeskip.

A twisted wish is... well, a wish that isn't as wholesome as what everyone has initially put as their wish. See Quietus's wish for everyone to get a taste of death by losing a loved one. Something about it is very obviously not right.

hmm i duno if i really want Wings a idol who struggles with social ques to estrange people from her in an outburst.. especially when shes hurting from Quietus's death

what sort of twisted wish would you recommend for Wings, if you have any ideas?

hmm i duno if i really want Wings a idol who struggles with social ques to estrange people from her in an outburst.. especially when shes hurting from Quietus's death

I don't have a lot right now ;_;

I'd suggest... you know how Quietus's twisted wish played on her familiarity with death? Maybe play on the isolation or unity in Wings's life.

Maybe she gets really distant with people and she starts secluding herself? Wishing for people to just stop bothering her all the time?

She can even start being more aggressive or something

I don't have a lot right now ;_;

I'd suggest... you know how Quietus's twisted wish played on her familiarity with death? Maybe play on the isolation or unity in Wings's life.

could she maybe.. take on Quietus's twisted wish?

Maybe she gets really distant with people and she starts secluding herself? Wishing for people to just stop bothering her all the time?

nah that doesnt make sense for a pop idol, whos emotion is trust itself, if that were the case, she'd probably go the way of quietus quickly, and become extremely weak

i dont really want to rp my character right out the gate like that

Hmm...

At first I wanted to say no, but seeing that Quietus was closer to her than other people and that's important to Wings, it would kind of make sense.

I will allow it if you can't think of anything else, but I encourage you to find one personalized to Wings's own desires.

nah that doesnt make sense for a pop idol, whos emotion is trust itself, if that were the case, she'd probably go the way of quietus quickly, and become extremely weak

i dont really want to rp my character right out the gate like that

Ehhh, well it would be a twisted wish. I think it would kind of make sense for her to start acting like that since she already is struggling socially. Seeing her friend die just kinda turns her bitter.

Well, other than that I got nothing, LOL. I don't remember too much about Wings's cs to suggest anything more personal to her, LOL

Hmm...

At first I wanted to say no, but seeing that Quietus was closer to her than other people and that's important to Wings, it would kind of make sense.

I will allow it if you can't think of anything else, but I encourage you to find one personalized to Wings's own desires.

i was just thinking about how Wings interprets it in her own way, and makes a rather sad, emoish album about it XD singing death and stuffs

people would be confused about the singers new "phase" xD

Ehhh, well it would be a twisted wish. I think it would kind of make sense for her to start acting like that since she already is struggling socially. Seeing her friend die just kinda turns her bitter.

Well, other than that I got nothing, LOL. I don't remember too much about Wings's cs to suggest anything more personal to her, LOL

yeah i was just saying that before she even makes a friend, shes going to start becoming even less social? what would be the point on rping at that point? lol

Alright, do these sound like they'll work?

@Mollisol

Dear Mantis,

Please "choose" two.

• Your thing with Honey isn't just off-again; she's got something on with another girl, and is considering bringing things home.
  • Rent is due and your pockets are empty.
  • Your next gig is at a wedding - alongside Snow, who is threatening to withhold your paycheck if you make another mistake or skip out again.
  • Seeing someone die and leave behind a Nadir made you realize this is not what you signed up for. Take a point of Despair (even if you already took one).

Love,

Mollisol

@Thalia_Neko

Dear Wings,

Please choose two.

• Seeing Quietus die and leave behind a Nadir really drove home how quickly people can be gone forever. Take a point of Despair (even if you already took one).
  • A rich, adoring fan has booked you to perform at her party - and expects you to do some meeting and greeting afterwards.
  • Someone has approached you with the belief that you're a Follower of Kara - and has said in no uncertain terms that he's keeping an eye on you.
  • Entertainment gigs in East Astrophel have all but dried up, since everyone is spending their money on electricity.

Love,

Mollisol 

@Devious Dilbert

Dear Akoya,

Please choose two.

• There is a blight on the persimmon crop, causing stress for your parents.
  • Rumors are spreading that the warehouse is going to lay some people off to pay for the cost of electricity.
  • The Nadir that replaced Quietus appears to be moving in your direction.
  • The Nadir that replaced Quietus appears to be moving in the direction of someone you care about. Choose who.

Love,
Mollisol

@Bowa

Dear River,

Please choose two.

• Arisu (the white bird) tells you about the death of another Midheaven. Take 1 Despair.
  • There have been signs of a Nadir in the same poor area of Astrophel as the residents that distrust you.
  • Due to a recent near-riot, the authorities have imposed a curfew on your district.
  • During one of your adventures, you've seen a fairly large group of people gathering in a building in the night, without any lights on.

@Exanis

Dear Storm,

Please choose two.

• Quietus's death has really shaken you. Take 1 point of Despair.
  • A Nadir is headed in your direction.
  • Electricity rationing in some districts (but not others) is causing some tension between regions and social stratifications.
  • You've seen some sort of magical graffiti around the city, and for some reason, you can understand it's retelling the folktale of Astrophel's apocalypse.

@Epiphany

Dear Sunshine,

Please choose two.

• Tagigite prices have spiked again, and your district is getting its electricity rationed. Be mindful of how you use your resources.
  • Tagigite prices have spiked again, and your district is one of the few without rationed electricity. Be wary of tension between regions.
  • For some reason, your friend Honey Sharp is very upset lately.
  • Arisu (the white bird) tells you about the death of another Midheaven. Take 1 Despair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, do these sound like they'll work?

@Mollisol

Dear Mantis,

Please "choose" two.

• Your thing with Honey isn't just off-again; she's got something on with another girl, and is considering bringing things home.
  • Rent is due and your pockets are empty.
  • Your next gig is at a wedding - alongside Snow, who is threatening to withhold your paycheck if you make another mistake or skip out again.
  • Seeing someone die and leave behind a Nadir made you realize this is not what you signed up for. Take a point of Despair (even if you already took one).

Love,

Mollisol

@Thalia_Neko

Dear Wings,

Please choose two.

• Seeing Quietus die and leave behind a Nadir really drove home how quickly people can be gone forever. Take a point of Despair (even if you already took one).
  • A rich, adoring fan has booked you to perform at her party - and expects you to do some meeting and greeting afterwards.
  • Someone has approached you with the belief that you're a Follower of Kara - and has said in no uncertain terms that he's keeping an eye on you.
  • Entertainment gigs in East Astrophel have all but dried up, since everyone is spending their money on electricity.

Love,

Mollisol 

@Devious Dilbert

Dear Akoya,

Please choose two.

• There is a blight on the persimmon crop, causing stress for your parents.
  • Rumors are spreading that the warehouse is going to lay some people off to pay for the cost of electricity.
  • The Nadir that replaced Quietus appears to be moving in your direction.
  • The Nadir that replaced Quietus appears to be moving in the direction of someone you care about. Choose who.

Love,
Mollisol

@Bowa

Dear River,

Please choose two.

• There have been signs of a Nadir in the same poor area of Astrophel as the residents that distrust you.
  • Due to a recent near-riot, the authorities have imposed a curfew on your district.
  • During one of your adventures, you've seen a fairly large group of people gathering in a building in the night, without any lights on.

@Exanis

Dear Storm,

Please choose two.

• Quietus's death has really shaken you. Take 1 point of Despair.
  • A Nadir is headed in your direction.
  • Electricity rationing in some districts (but not others) is causing some tension between regions and social stratifications.
  • You've seen some sort of magical graffiti around the city, and for some reason, you can understand it's retelling the folktale of Astrophel's apocalypse.

@Epiphany

Dear Sunshine,

Please choose two.

• Tagigite prices have spiked again, and your district is getting its electricity rationed. Be mindful of how you use your resources.
  • Tagigite prices have spiked again, and your district is one of the few without rationed electricity. Be wary of tension between regions.
  • For some reason, your friend Honey Sharp is very upset lately.

Yeeet. I'll take 2 and then.... 3 and 4 are equally as good... I'll pick four though, and I'll pick his older brother, Jasper. So this'll all happen in the next post which is the timeskip?

Yeeet. I'll take 2 and then.... 3 and 4 are equally as good... I'll pick four though, and I'll pick his older brother, Jasper. So this'll all happen in the next post which is the timeskip?

Yes. I will be making a post as GM that skims over all of the complications people have chosen after everyone chooses their things.

Ill take these two then

the first cuz it sounds interesting, and the second there cuz it also sounds interesting XD <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back