OOC Discussion

[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]Shoot! I feel like a dummy. I thought the announcement happened in the OoC and wound up posting in the updates. x - x

[/QUOTE]
That makes two of us.

I'm also updating the Characters tab. The profiles instructions are no longer hidden under an accordion! Which... makes for a lot of scrolling. Oh well. I'm still working on things.

*is sitting at a chair with the back turned to you*

@welian The deal is this: You post and I post and neither of us gets kicked from this RP :D

*turns chair and is petting a white cat*

So, what do you say? Do we have a deal?

*very serious mafia face*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, oh golly gee, this is it

You do not want to mess with that face, Welian.

I have seen that face. It is most serious and also most mafia! Ö

[QUOTE="Bag o Fruit]Oh man, oh golly gee, this is it
You do not want to mess with that face, Welian.

I have seen that face. It is most serious and also most mafia! Ö

[/QUOTE]
I make one reference, one. - -'

What are you talking about Sam Sam? I'm a very cute and harmless kitten =^-^=

*Whispers at welian* PoOOOoost~

*is quickly back at innocent kitty pose* :3

Ok. Blaze is relegated to the background. In my minds eye, he is doing his own thing, sweeping up after students, occasionally saving the city in a split second, unnoticed by anyone except the bad guy he takes down (who has no idea what hit him.) Perhaps sometime I will write a short story about a day in his life, but for now moving on to a character who will hopefully fit in better with less potential for disruption. Lucas is an idea I developed for a champions campaign almost two decades ago, but never got around to play testing. Would appreciate any feedback, and hope to join the fray soon. Rough draft follows...

MARSOLET, LUCAS

• 

Full NameLucas Maxwell Marsolet
    Codename”Volt”
    GenderMale
    Age 17
    RankC
    RoleStudent
    SubjectN/A

RaceCaucasian (French Canadian descent)
    Eyes Blue
    Hair Black
    Height5'7"
    BuildScrawny, but wiry... (get it?)
    LimiterActive Level 3

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Hmm...should I repost my CS since it has since been buried?

[/QUOTE]
You should send a PM as detailed in the latest update post.

i have no idea what to write :< but maybe i prob should start interacting with Emma and Marianne

What I've been listening to while working on my future Student's profile~

[media]

[/media]
[/sits and waits patiently for the opportunity to get to five posts with Praxi]

So that was my post, everyone. Next week, the National Exams will commence and I must retreat into a hiatus to focus on the tests. Keep my seat warm while I knock'em dead. See you on the other side, slick.

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]So that was my post, everyone. Next week, the National Exams will commence and I must retreat into a hiatus to focus on the tests. Keep my seat warm while I knock'em dead. See you on the other side, slick.

[/QUOTE]
UN, eh? so it's already that time of the year... Good luck!!

[QUOTE="Cheshire Smile]Shockingly, I'm still alive after vanishing for a month or so. Howdy.

[/QUOTE]
I missed you.

Welp... RIP notifications for this place. xD

... I think I'll be posting Manu again around Sat-Sun just so he can realize that he may not have students this semester. :U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back