OOC Discussion

Swimswamswom said:
sry i already ate it all while watching jojo :< (battle tendency was fucking amazing holy shiT)
:( ( Okay...

I gotta watch that sometime in my life... sounds so cool!

Necessity4Fun said:
:( ( Okay...
I gotta watch that sometime in my life... sounds so cool!
it IS

i put it off for a long time because i had my doubts but boy is it an amazing show

if u want I can give u the code for a 48-hour guest pass on crunchyroll so u can watch

haha, I appreciate it but I don't have 48 hours free xD

Plus I have my Anime finding methods, Netflix and Popcorn Time by my side ;) .

The Internet is in my command!!! > :D *evil laugh*

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget - if you guys can keep this RP going for six months (that's through the summer), I'll apply for a hosted project. The only thing stopping me is not having a history of long-lived RPs. : )

Hell, who knows, maybe I'll shell out for some new graphics too...

welian said:
Don't forget - if you guys can keep this RP going for six months (that's through the summer), I'll apply for a hosted project. The only thing stopping me is not having a history of long-lived RPs. : )
Hell, who knows, maybe I'll shell out for some new graphics too...
Then you should post!! :DD

Haha kidding but really, I've been waiting for you forever and now I refuse to go to bed before your reply :33

Lazy Rocktime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11743-welian/ said:
@welian[/URL] Is my birdie-controlling character accepted yet? :<
@Giyari is in charge of that, I''m only just now coming out of hiatus. I haven't looked at any new characters.

welian said:
@Giyari is in charge of that, I''m only just now coming out of hiatus. I haven't looked at any new characters.
I see...

55398348.jpg

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Hmm to go back and bug Praxi or steal pizza and hit on teaching staff...

[/QUOTE]
lmao gawd dammit. xD

Will Leo's curse continue in this rp too?

So I started talking about Riley and her power's capabilities with some friends, and then talk about her getting THC high came up.

Along with talk of the newest hit movie for the summer:

Riley and Praxi Go To White Castle

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]I will make a Leo post today after I get home from school

[/QUOTE]
I hope you find that missing pizza.

First I need to read this article for my online class. THEN I will write out my Leo post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back