OOC Discussion

Sup nerds?

I'm going to be returning to the RP this weekend, so don't get comfy. ;3

And, just when I finished building my fort too.

tumblr_mg96g4P8fO1s2f9i9o1_500.jpg

RemainingQuestions said:
I edited Luci's opening post and tagged @Teh Frixz in it, but I don't know if that'll show up well in their alerts, so here is another tag to make sure they know. I'll quote it below for ease.
OH! No, it doesn't notify in the alerts if there's an edit.

Thanks for letting me know!
xD

I feel like a dumb.
xD

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]THERES A REASON A GROUP OF CROWS ARE CALLED MURDERS.
CAW CAW MOTHERFUCKERS

[/QUOTE]
a0714927083_10.jpg

...AW MAN. DX

Now I want my little bird brain in here. ;;A;;

butialreadymadeastudentrecently

Have a look, you guys. I take no responsibility for coding errors Kappa

Saotome, Minah

• Full NameMinato "Aminah/Minah" Saotome
    CodenameMurder
    GenderFemale
    Age18
    RankB
    RoleStudent
    SubjectN/A
    RaceAsian (Japanese)
    Eyes Black
    Hair Short with bangs covering a small part of her left face, sun-beaten dark brown
    Height5'5"
    BuildLithe and curvaceous
    LimiterLevel 3, active
    NotesLooks deceptively mature for an 18yo

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Have a look, you guys. I take no responsibility for coding errors Kappa
Saotome, Minah

• Full NameMinato "Aminah/Minah" Saotome
    CodenameMurder
    GenderFemale
    Age18
    RankB
    RoleStudent
    SubjectN/A
    RaceAsian (Japanese)
    Eyes Black
    Hair Short with bangs covering a small part of her left face, sun-beaten dark brown
    Height5'5"
    BuildLithe and curvaceous
    LimiterLevel 3, active
    NotesLooks deceptively mature for an 18yo

[/QUOTE]
As an Indonesian...

You might want to swap Aceh with Poso, the current hotbed of terrorism in Indonesia where the insurgents hide themselves in the forest and train there and one that truly synonymous with conflict here (biggest conflict in aceh is with GAM years ago)

Also Detachment 88/Densus88 is a counter terrorism squad. If by special agents you mean something equal to CIA we have BIN (Badan Intelejen Negara) thought they always hide in the shadow and let 88 did all hard work.

Edit: Oh and we also have Kopassus that probably equal to Navy SEAL, conducting secret operation and shit like that

Also what a codename.

[QUOTE="too much idea]As an Indonesian...
You might want to swap Aceh with Poso, the current hotbed of terrorism in Indonesia where the insurgents hide themselves in the forest and train there and one that truly synonymous with conflict here (biggest conflict in aceh is with GAM years ago)

Also Detachment 88/Densus88 is a counter terrorism squad. If by special agents you mean something equal to CIA we have BIN (Badan Intelejen Negara) thought they always hide in the shadow and let 88 did all hard work.

Edit: Oh and we also have Kopassus that probably equal to Navy SEAL, conducting secret operation and shit like that

Also what a codename.

[/QUOTE]
Er, the character you are refering to is Japanese

[QUOTE="too much idea]As an Indonesian...

Also what a codename.

[/QUOTE]
Kopassus was indeed what I meant, I've mixed up the two due to the recent brutality cases concerning the 88. As for the matter of location, this is 2054 in a world of supers. The matters at Sulawesi may be solved, but GAM might at that same time make a huge comeback. Plus, the location is all the more convenient. I just like Sumatra more than that frickin K-shaped island sue me :P

I know my own country fam

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Kopassus was indeed what I meant, I've mixed up the two due to the recent brutality cases concerning the 88. As for the matter of location, this is 2054 in a world of supers. The matters at Sulawesi may be solved, but GAM might at that same time make a huge comeback. Plus, the location is all the more convenient. I just like Sumatra more than that frickin K-shaped island sue me :P
I know my own country fam

[/QUOTE]
Lol K shaped island

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16845-lazy-rocktime/ said:
@Lazy Rocktime[/URL]
As a head's up, it's 2040 (doesn't matter since fictional timeline woo~! But, small detail thang).
Oh my God, it's 2040, why are people still rebelling against the government where's the progress uwu

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Oh my God, it's 2040, why are people still rebelling against the government where's the progress uwu

[/QUOTE]
//slowly, nervously hides future plot arc plans

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9866-aldur/ said:
@Aldur[/URL]
They're referring to her background of experiencing a plane crash and surviving on an island in Indonesia.
Oh, my mistake. I rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back