OOC Discussion

I wish I paid more attention to the Indonesian section of my Asian government class last semester Dx

Just for reference: physical discipline class is in a warehouse, dubbed as the "gymnasium."

Its mentioned in the settings/locations page.
xD

*patiently waits for acceptance since no one seems to have much objection to Minah and her birdie powers*

Oh crap! I was gonna respond to you, @Lazy Rocktime, but I ended up getting busy grading papers all day. Dx

I like her powers. They're very thought out and balanced. As for her bio, I actually like it. I can't say I know about the accuracy with the Indonesian parties (because I frankly don't know much about them), but I feel that it could definitely work. Your character taking a more passive and compliant disposition toward going to the facility also helps your case quite a bit.

@Lazy Rocktime[/URL], but I ended up getting busy grading papers all day. Dx
I like her powers. They're very thought out and balanced. As for her bio, I actually like it. I can't say I know about the accuracy with the Indonesian parties (because I frankly don't know much about them), but I feel that it could definitely work. Your character taking a more passive and compliant disposition toward going to the facility also helps your case quite a bit.
Well, thank you! I was really most worried about her powers. I always have some degree of doubt regarding whether it's balanced enough or what. Care to elaborate on the last sentence though?

@Lazy Rocktime, some characters that I've seen posted up have been kind of... crazy and not mentally suitable to go to a facility that takes people willingly. xD

Ffffff-

[/drags herself out of bed]

I started writing a Praxi post days ago, but after moving I've just been feeling like crap. DX

BUT I'M GONNA FINISH THIS GORRAM THING IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO! D<

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Should I reply with Leo now?

[/QUOTE]
You could, I was going to write a post with Luci, but I didn't have any time yesterday or the day before.

RemainingQuestions said:
You could, I was going to write a post with Luci, but I didn't have any time yesterday or the day before.
I have work son so if you get a post out before I get home, that's cool.

latest

also yes we r collabing sorry about the slowness its my fault :^)

@Giyari[/URL]

Giyari said:
Like, where were they discovered? In Boston? Before Boston? He and his mother cannot be found/uncovered twice.
Alright, I'll fix that so that it says 'he and his mother were discovered in Boston in the first place', but... I'm having difficulty reading that any other way. Does it really give the impression that he was sent to a group home, and then he and his mother were discovered again? We are at least in agreement that that doesn't make sense...

Giyari said:
...owning a Lion, but not telling the state you own a Lion. Dangerous, illegal, but no one's gonna chase you down hunt you to find out you have a Lion unless they well, they know you have one. Does that make sense?
That's not what it says. Well, obviously it doesn't say she owns a lion, but in terms of the analogy the biography says (or maybe it doesn't, because apparently I can't write a story without explicitly stating all the exact and precise details) "Someone in the government noticed that this woman had used like fifty fake IDs in the last year and sent the police to do what the police do when someone does that. The police, while there, make the correct observation that 'Oh my, this woman is keeping a lion. That's rather illegal, I suppose we should rectify that.'"

so i know im taking a while to post but i just made the biggest chicken pot pie ever and it looks amazing

thought u should all know

edit: and yes its all for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Swimswamswom said:
so i know im taking a while to post but i just made the biggest chicken pot pie ever and it looks amazing
thought u should all know

edit: and yes its all for me
There should be a unlike option, just for this post.

How DARE you not share your food? At least pretend to, since you can't send it over anyway... COME ON!

Showing off your food skills AND food is so mean~ \QAQ/

xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah dude

Some of us have been on a road trip and subsisting on gas station junk food. Share the goddamn calories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back