OOC Discussion

Scribbler said:
@ViAdvena @Cheshire Smile
Either of you mind creating a conversation between the three of us?

I would but I'm incapable as of the moment because some of the site's features are locked to me seeing I haven't posted ten times.
Even though I wasn't tagged, I'll go ahead and make the conversation - I'd like to observe it, as GM.

Alright everyone, welian has tasked me with relaying a message:

There is a family emergency happening and she's probably not going to show up for two weeks.

so in response to that ^ (thank u zazhi and i hope everything goes well for weli) ill just say that I highly suggest keeping posting in OOC to a minimum so we don't swamp weli with work when she comes back. I think we should PM each other and stuff on here or discord for questions and reviews and such and try not to post here as much as we can

of course, I'm not welian nor am I a co-gm or somebody who holds any position in this rp whatsoever, so this isn't an order and you really don't have to, it's just a personal suggestion from me

AHLUWALIA, MANU

• Full Name“Doctor” Manu Shantanu Ahluwalia
    CodenameDoctor Zombie
    GenderMale
    AgeThirty-Two
    RankB
    RoleTeacher
    SubjectFirst Aid Training
    RacePunjabi (Indian) American
    Eyes Brown
    Hair Black
    Height5'5"5
    BuildEctomorph
    LimiterLevel 2 Limitor Inactive
    NotesBoth arms and legs are covered in tattoos. His appearance hasn’t changed since his late teens (18-19).

Alrighty, so I'm not gonna be a co-GM or anything, but weli has asked me to help out so I'm gonna be reviewing/providing feedback on (not accepting) apps and helping out whenever i can

JENNINGS, EMMA

• Full NameEmma K. Jennings
    CodenameWall Crawler
    Genderfemale
    Age16
    RankC
    Rolestudent
    Subjectn/a
    RaceWhite (American)
    Eyes pink
    Hair half blonde (natural), half black (dyed)
    Height5'6"
    Buildhealthy, lithe
    LimiterLevel 1, Active
    Notesgenerally wears athletic clothes; obviously her hair is split colored

KOKINOS, PRAXIDIKE

• Full NamePraxidike Kokinos
    CodenameLady Vengence
    GenderFemale
    AgeTwenty-nine
    RankA
    RoleSecurity Officer
    SubjectN/A
    RaceCaucasian (Greek-American)
    Eyes Auburn
    Hair Red
    Height5'9"
    BuildAthletic
    LimiterLevel 3, Inactive
    NotesHas a trio of piercings on her left ear and one on her right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reposting just for ease of convenience.

We have started to sort all the ground rules for the shadow crew by the way, still need to hear Chesire's input.

DE ST. CLAIR, MIRÈIO

• Full NameMirèio de St.Clair
    CodenameUmbra
    GenderFemale
    Age34
    RankS
    RoleFaculty
    SubjectEmotional Composure
    RaceFrench
    Eyes Black
    Hair White
    Height6'1Ft
    BuildLithe
    LimiterLevel 4; Active
    Notes-

Hey guys, do we want to allow everyone to pick which class they go to first or do we want a random draw?

I thought so too, but that was before welian had to take her absence. I didn't know how far that idea went.

Some stuff was just mentioned in the RPN chat about kicks and boots for a week of inactivity. I'm not sure how long it's been since my last post, but I'm in a position right now where I don't have the time or freedom to post as I would like until maybe Thursday, worse if I can't get some things lined up right. I understand if this means I have to be booted into oblivion, but could I request just a lil' leniency?

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]I'm just wondering where I currently stand.

[/QUOTE]
Keep doing you. Terribly sorry about jerking you around like this, though. My co-GM and the other RPers will slowly work through apps while I'm away with funeral arrangements.

@welian

T_T please please please don't focus on this at all while you have that sort of thing going on. That was mostly at the CO's, your personal life is much more important.

I can post later today or tomorrow.

Just let me rest. I got back from the bus trip and somehow managed to get lost at the complete opposite side of the town before reaching the apartment.

I'm sooooo tired right now!!! >.<

(and I still need to go to the market *dies of exaustion* )

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for my inactivity, i got done with the meet but school's gonna be hell for another day or two before i can find some time to post again, ill try doing whatever i can in the meantime but I'm gonna have to work slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back