OOC Discussion

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Nate's power is very similar to my character, Leo's, lol. Mine is molecular regeneration instead.
I'm a little bit confused though. So is he like the lizards that detach their tails and grow them back?

And I'm not sure if I understand the extent of heightened brain activity. I personally feel like his brain would be over flooding with different signals as his body is regenerating. So I'm not entirely sure that he would be able to utilize his brain activity exactly to that degree. Heightened senses makes sense, and maybe better reactionary times. But that also brings me to the question of how is his pain tolerance? xD I imagine any kind of regeneration hurts a lot.

[/QUOTE]
That is true and I only found out an hour ago that there was another Regenerator xD

Manic Muse] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24836-virtualnotoriety/ said:
@VirtualNotoriety[/URL] Just an FYI you may want to look at the active member Critical Error, character name Leo De Luca. They seem to have very close powers to the one you selected. I am unsure if duplicate powers are being allowed.
An hour ago @VirtualNotoriety ? Really? We talked about it quite a bit what was last night for me. I have since slept and gotten up again.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Woop. I'm on my phone and all the posts didn't load. My bad.

[/QUOTE]
with the Active Brain thing is that Nathan's new Cells in his body is helping his brain more active like how NZT affects Brian from Limitless

Manic Muse]An hour ago [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24836-virtualnotoriety/ said:
@VirtualNotoriety[/URL] ? Really? We talked about it quite a bit what was last night for me. I have since slept and gotten up again.
it's 2:32 am for me

VirtualNotoriety said:
with the Active Brain thing is that Nathan's new Cells in his body is helping his brain more active like how NZT affects Brian from Limitless
Honestly, I don't know what you are talking about O_o;;

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Honestly, I don't know what you are talking about O_o;;

[/QUOTE]
Watch Limitless NZT is a type of Experimental Drug that allows him to access everypart of his Brain or the Movie Lucy

VirtualNotoriety said:
Watch Limitless NZT is a type of Experimental Drug that allows him to access everypart of his Brain or the Movie Lucy
So... you're saying that his brain can do something that's scientifically created in a pill?

//just googled

Last edited by a moderator:
Manic Muse] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24836-virtualnotoriety/ said:
@VirtualNotoriety[/URL] Just an FYI you may want to look at the active member Critical Error, character name Leo De Luca. They seem to have very close powers to the one you selected. I am unsure if duplicate powers are being allowed.
@VirtualNotoriety[/URL] one of the first few to be approved for the group.
link here AEGIS: Training Facility 108 - Characters
VirtualNotoriety said:
Comparing his to mine... I feel so Bad for making this one but looks like I need to make him an S rank since his is probably what I need to be The Basis :/
VirtualNotoriety said:
And well he has Better Regeneration Than Nathan so I guess he could become his Mentor and well Nathan was an Officer of the Law so he knows how to follow orders
@VirtualNotoriety[/URL]
I can see where you are coming from but a few things I would keep in mind.

• Weli may not allow duplicate powers. You may have to scrap the entire power and start over. As there is a whole wiki site dedicated to different powers, there are many to pick from. I would suggest planning for a back up.
  • Ranking, IF your character is allowed with powers as is, I would find it even less likely they would want two S ranks running around with same powers.
  • Ranking can be determined by many factors. Like my character can produce fire. However, she is limited in her creation of it. Not to mention handicapped by her emotional state being the trigger for creation of the fire. So while her power could have been more destructive, her limitation leave her at a C ranking. These are important things to keep in mind. Much like with your character, the onset of this gift was realized much later in life, therefore the adaptability of such skill may not be as great.
Considering these conversations, I know you were aware. So I am a bit upset you are claiming up until an hour ago you had no idea.

[QUOTE="Manic Muse]Considering these conversations, I know you were aware. So I am a bit upset you are claiming up until an hour ago you had no idea.

[/QUOTE]
No what I meant from an hour ago is that when you first said and showed me his CS, Sorry for the Misunderstanding

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]So... you're saying that his brain can do something that's scientifically created in a pill?
//just googled

[/QUOTE]
yeah... now that I think of it it's confusing :I sorry I'll just fix it later sorry

I just wanted to make sense of it all, that's all. Because the powers are incredibly similar in their own right, I figured I'd add in my two cents.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]I just wanted to make sense of it all, that's all. Because the powers are incredibly similar in their own right, I figured I'd add in my two cents.

[/QUOTE]
Well Nathan could be your Characters Student xD

Ironically, most of the time I play Leo, he's a detective.

Gg, Doujima. Gg.

I present to you my second character watch out for all the edge.

Suggestion and critique are more than welcome.

D'Avolo, Gabrielle

• Full NameGabrielle D'Avolo
    CodenameN/A
    GenderFemale
    Age19
    RankA
    RoleStudent
    SubjectN/A
    RaceCaucasian (Italian)
    Eyes Pale grey
    Hair Jet black
    Height5'8"
    BuildLithe
    LimiterLevel 3, Active
    NotesSoft, almost melancholic facial feature

@Teh Frixz ah, ok, the security guard character

this isn't against your character but i just wanna say i still love how there can be staff members only 1 year older than or even younger than students

• Is there any reason for that extra finger?

Judging by the history, she sounds like a student as opposed to a security guard. Was this a mess-up or

Overall, decent character, just the backstory and personality clash a bit and the power's focal point is rather overdone already.

:o she doesn't regenerate, she just doesn't feel the pain. Her body could theoretically manufacture medicine to deal with/staunch wounds but she's not healing any faster than modern medicine supped up.

She is 20 years old, verging on 21. I must have missed it someplace

And I'll take an A rating, S is more for when Commonwealth gets control over her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back