OOC Discussion

meet eden's father everyone (pic courtesy of sim)

d5427674604bf04b24aa949e9369fae7fc2a8dfa.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Why... why does that remind me of Ladybeard? xD

GG, now I have to put up a Ladybaby song.

[media]

[/media]

@welian Are you keeping the, you must have posted 5 times in character before bringing in a second character rule?

@welian

I updated the CS.

Gabriel, Nexus

• Full NameGabriel Nexus
    CodenameNex
    GenderMale
    Age33
    RankB
    RoleTeacher
    SubjectFirst Aid
    RaceAmerican
    Eyes Blue
    Hair Black, slicked back. A small stubble.
    Height6ft 1
    BuildTall, very skinny.
    LimiterLevel 2 inactive
    NotesIf looked at VERY closely, Gabriels skin has a hexagonal pattern.

CHIMNY said:
@welian
I updated the CS.

Gabriel, Nexus

• Full NameGabriel Nexus
    CodenameNex
    GenderMale
    Age33
    RankB
    RoleTeacher
    SubjectFirst Aid
    RaceAmerican
    Eyes Blue
    Height6ft 1
    BuildTall, very skinny.
    LimiterLevel 2 inactive
Those are five personality traits. If I recall correctly you're only allowed four. One positive, one negative and two neutrals. I'm assuming you could go with more neutrals. The way his personality goes, it's very conflicting. I'd suppose getting rid of "Cruel" might balance it out more.

Gabriel, Nexus

• Full NameGabriel Nexus
    CodenameNex
    GenderMale
    Age33
    RankB
    RoleTeacher
    SubjectFirst Aid
    RaceAmerican
    Eyes Blue
    Height6ft 1
    BuildTall, very skinny.
    LimiterLevel 2 inactive

Manic Muse] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11743-welian/ said:
@welian[/URL] Are you keeping the, you must have posted 5 times in character before bringing in a second character rule?
Yes, I am.

CHIMNY said:
@welian So am I accepted?
No idea yet, I just got up so I haven't started reviewing profiles again yet. I'm still going through the staff forum and reading up on some stuff I missed.

I, too, wish to produce a second character for review.

Vicario, Francis

• Full NameFrancis Guadalupe Vicario
    CodenameTHE UNDERLORD N/A
    GenderFemale
    Age17
    RankB
    RoleStudent
    SubjectN/A
    RaceDARK LORD Pasty-ass white Hispanic kid
    Eyes Brown
    Hair Black
    Height5'2"
    BuildAppears fit when fully clothed, but has a bit of flab about her midsection.
    LimiterLevel 2, Active
    NotesStudent has dyed her hair in seemingly random patterns, with streaks of white and red. In addition, she wears ridiculous red vanity contacts, consistently keeps her right arm bandaged, and seems to insist on wearing a 'horned' hairband.

@Aldur Your profile is good - an amusing, simple power. You've also posted as Ioana at least five times, so your new character is accepted. Please post his profile in the Character Sign-up thread.

@King Of Imagination and @ViAdvena: KoI, you need to post as Micah a few more times. Vi, you've posted enough times, but I still need to talk to you two about how to fit these rather dark characters into Aegis while maintaining the current mood of the roleplay.

@Manic Muse: You've posted enough, and you also have a solid character and well-written profile. Isabella is accepted, please post her profile in the Character Sign-up.

@Zahzi: Same as Manic and Aldur, you're got enough posts and Jordan's profile passes inspection (as it should, since I helped you write it. :P ). Go ahead and post his profile.

@Cheshire Smile Screw you for posting a character app right as I was reviewing other apps from current RPers.

welian said:
@Aldur Your profile is good - an amusing, simple power. You've also posted as Ioana at least five times, so your new character is accepted. Please post his profile in the Character Sign-up thread.
@King Of Imagination and @ViAdvena: KoI, you need to post as Micah a few more times. Vi, you've posted enough times, but I still need to talk to you two about how to fit these rather dark characters into Aegis while maintaining the current mood of the roleplay.

@Manic Muse: You've posted enough, and you also have a solid character and well-written profile. Isabella is accepted, please post her profile in the Character Sign-up.

@Zahzi: Same as Manic and Aldur, you're got enough posts and Jordan's profile passes inspection (as it should, since I helped you write it. :P ). Go ahead and post his profile.

@Cheshire Smile Screw you for posting a character app right as I was reviewing other apps from current RPers.
Does this mean Im accepted?(OUO)

CHIMNY said:
Does this mean Im accepted?(OUO)
I didn't tag you, so no. I was clearing the current RPers out of the way first, I promised them priority.

@VirtualNotoriety: Unfortunately, I must reject your application. There are too many similar characters in the roleplay, his backstory just doesn’t fit the setting, and your writing needs to improve more before it’s on par with the other roleplayers here. It’s not the end of the world though – there are plenty of other roleplays around that would be a better fit for you and your character.

@CHIMNY: I don't understand. I am currently reviewing applications, yes. I first reviewed the apps of RPers who were already in Aegis from when it started weeks ago and were submitting second characters to the roleplay. I am now moving on to new RPers who are submitting characters for the first time. This is a big roleplay with a lot of things going on, and I am only one person who must also juggle staff duties. If I am not moving fast enough as a GM for your taste, or if you find it difficult to keep up with what's going on, then you should consider a smaller roleplay that's run by a normal user.

Side note, don't we have a couple characters with hard outer skin kinda thing? Dano's character, Greg Masters, has something like that, right? I can't remember and I'm currently waiting at the bus station so I can't check easily Dx

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Side note, don't we have a couple characters with hard outer skin kinda thing? Dano's character, Greg Masters, has something like that, right? I can't remember and I'm currently waiting at the bus station so I can't check easily Dx

[/QUOTE]
Yes! his character has the primary power "Greg has the ability to turn his skin to a seemingly indestructible metal."

While I'm there, I'm just quickly going to check to see what others have something similar in primary or secondary powers.

Oh, Zahzi's character (Hunter Ward) has the secondary power "Galvanize Red can manipulate the metals within his own body to create a defensive barrier that has been hard-pressed to be cracked. While doing this slows down his personal mobility to a crawl, the capability of withstanding the harshest of attacks can be invaluable." that's pretty similar too. TheDaftStudent (Dante Niccals) has this as part of his primary power "The skin is thick protective and is hard to penetrate or damage." Father Gigantor (Ha-Eun Joh) also has something with a... skin shield, but that's not very similar.

So yeah, the hard outer skin, or a variation there of, has been done.

Then in that case I think at this point it would be in my best interest to step back from this RP. Good luck to everyone & have fun!

@welian

Hey, sorry to just suddenly jump in but question about making characters.

Can we make characters who are part of faculty but aren't teachers, such as Clerks / Administrators?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back