Hair Brown
    Height5'9"
    BuildAthletic
    LimiterLevel#4"Active"
    NotesNone

@welian

One of the Co-GM's said that recruitment starts at he 8th of March Again

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, character got real weird while working on it and I ended up with a sort of...

pseudo-proto-eversor (For you 40k fans out there)

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Yeah, character got real weird while working on it and I ended up with a sort of...
pseudo-proto-eversor (For you 40k fans out there)

[/QUOTE]
She is much Stronger than Nathaniel and he has Regenerative Abilities xD

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Yeah, character got real weird while working on it and I ended up with a sort of...

[/QUOTE]
I'm fairly certain S ranks cap at something like 26 points.

As I said earlier,

TheDox said:
Just a tip - in the power stats, 1 is below human average, 2 is human average, 3 is above human average
Anything about 3 is superpowered level

Got the weli verification on discord earlier when she went over my sheet. We good. Besides, that's all like. Peak level BETA state stuff. Building up chemical levels to those points means something has gone severely, tragically and involuntarily wrong.

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Got the weli verification on discord earlier when she went over my sheet. We good.

[/QUOTE]
Colour me surprised and confused.

I blame the Green name and clean track record of style and substance in an effort to ensure that all players have fun :D

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]I blame the Green name and clean track record of style and substance in an effort to ensure that all players have fun :D

[/QUOTE]
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be an ass here.

I'm just very surprised at the apparent fact that what I had previously known to be a rule now has an exception.

VirtualNotoriety said:
Is my character Ok?
Sorry man, I usually stay on the... ...I guess technical(?) side of character criticism

I haven't spotted any glaring flaws, but then again I haven't been looking very hard.

I'd wait for someone more useful for advice on it, if I were you.

TheDox said:
Sorry man, I usually stay on the... ...I guess technical(?) side of character criticism
I haven't spotted any glaring flaws, but then again I haven't been looking very hard.

I'd wait for someone more useful for advice on it, if I were you.
Ok Thanks for the Advice, And Frixz's Character, Chemical Creation maybe able to fight Nathaniel since he can't really die per say but he is easily Frozen so if she can make a chemical reaction that can make liquid nitrogen she can... well... Freeze Nathan solid to a Cryogenic State

Oh no, don't worry. I feel you completely. Personally I didn't take the rankings as a 'capped' sort of thing with 26 being the upper limit. Wasn't expounded upon in the CS creation tabs.

But I do understand the trepidation you probably have. It was the same sort of issue I had during creation, I never ever ever ever ever want to be that person that comes in to god mod and auto win with stats and nonsense. I set out to make a B or lower but in writing the biography for Riley I discovered that the power set concept I decided to play with could be taken to extremes in a way that could be offset by considerable side effect. As well as a blending into the lore put forth, I figured the balance wouldn't be too hard to manage. Combined with the fact that everyone here has shown amazing restraint and extremely competent RP/Char Creation skills, I thought an empty S slot looked ripe for a character that wouldn't ever be using that sort of power. I do hope I've not come off like an ass either, I really just have an idea for a story that I'd like to share and intertwine with all of your awesome characters!

VirtualNotoriety said:
Ok Thanks for the Advice, And Frixz's Character, Chemical Creation maybe able to fight Nathaniel since he can't really die per say but he is easily Frozen so if she can make a chemical reaction that can make liquid nitrogen she can... well... Freeze Nathan solid to a Cryogenic State
She'd probably veer away from fighting if at all possible (Observe and Report being the key elements of a good guard) but she cannot project liquids like that. She'd have to spit or cry or sweat it.

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]She'd probably veer away from fighting if at all possible (Observe and Report being the key elements of a good guard) but she cannot project liquids like that. She'd have to spit or cry or sweat it.

[/QUOTE]
Well just in-case Nathaniel would rebel you would know what to do

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Call Commonwealth Security Forces and hope I don't spazz out on adrenaline overproduction in a closet someplace.

[/QUOTE]
Their going to need Anything that can freeze things cause... you didn't check my Secondary power did you?

VirtualNotoriety said:
Their going to need Anything that can freeze things cause... you didn't check my Secondary power did you?
Borislav could turn almost anyone into a frozen corpse in minutes if not seconds, if you're looking for a character whom could defeat him.

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Lets focus on character approval before going rogue ;)

[/QUOTE]
Okay Security :D and well First I planned Nathan to be an S rank because well Regeneration should be an S Rank

@VirtualNotoriety Just an FYI you may want to look at the active member Critical Error, character name Leo De Luca. They seem to have very close powers to the one you selected. I am unsure if duplicate powers are being allowed.

Manic Muse] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24836-virtualnotoriety/ said:
@VirtualNotoriety[/URL] Just an FYI you may want to look at the active member from Critical Error, character name Leo De Luca. They seem to have very close powers to the one you selected. I am unsure if duplicate powers are being allowed.
when did he post his Character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back