OOC Chivalry

I added you too, Killi, AND Ducky :D I think I added Sim too, can't remember... but, we should all totes find a game to play together sometime and just wreck stuff up :3

Simmy, adding me? Oh dearie me, it's like a dream!

BTW there's a number of FTP games out and about on steam but... Perhaps a tower defense game would be good? Or a 2D platformer game that's uber cheap?

Also Guns of Icarus yes.

Oooh, Rise of Incarnates looks pretty boss, I'mma get that one too :D

:(

such fail

Ah well. I'll keep an eye out for the next time Hammerwatch's 4pack is on sale *^ *

OH what about Path of Exile? o:

I lost a good friend to ponies.

These beasts are the bane of good men.

OKAY, EVERYONE CAN JUST ACCEPT THE RANDOM GUY'S REFUSAL TO LET THEM IN NO PROBLEM AT ALL

YOU'RE SUCH GOOD SPORTS

My apologies, I couldn't have known. Still, they are not inherently bad of themselves, only in your perspective of them.

But anyway *changes topic to something else*

Killigrew said:
nono, don't worry about me, Sticky xD Don't take me so serious!
Uh-huh, suuuuure... *hides the "Cupcakes" videos*

Killigrew said:
OKAY, EVERYONE CAN JUST ACCEPT THE RANDOM GUY'S REFUSAL TO LET THEM IN NO PROBLEM AT ALL
YOU'RE SUCH GOOD SPORTS
WHEN THE MAN SAY NO, HE MEAN NO! xD

Killigrew said:
YOU'RE SUCH GOOD SPORTS
Well I was just going along with Sticky's post. ;-;

EDIT: I can totally rework it. It'd involve ignoring Stick though. xD

I dun care, Dusky, do as you wish. It'd honestly be appropriate for you to give him the cold-dragon shoulder, since he's pretty much been a clingy pest to the dragons for the past three days of their journey xD

Noooo guys

YOU HAVE FREEDOM TO DO AS YOU DESIRE.

I will be flexible. Like a contortionist. I will adjust my plans accordingly.... muehahaeuahheahea

Killigrew said:
Noooo guys
YOU HAVE FREEDOM TO DO AS YOU DESIRE.

I will be flexible. Like a contortionist. I will adjust my plans accordingly.... muehahaeuahheahea
COOL!! Argrave still wants to sleep on a rock, though xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back