OOC Chivalry

Hey guys, are all of you good on adding your two cents? I wanna speed this up and work the post out by tomorrow, if not tonight.

@Auren

im also hoping you'll have a post out before then. ETA? If ya need any info, you can hit me up on skype ya know

I'll hit you up. Sometime after Tuesday is the best I can give right now.

Added Fran's two cents. Essentially she's staying by the entrance. No dirty pleb's gonna lay their hands on her sword while she's still alive. It's amazing how Stickdom's character essentially ignores Fran addressing him.

Numero Uno, I have no idea what im doing I have no idea what I wrote im off my meds and im sorry if I fucked up anything. That makes more than just uno but you get the idea.

I dont know anything, and I know I'm not doing so well as an rper, so I'm really really really sorry, in advance, if I fuck up anything.

Sol said:
Added Fran's two cents. Essentially she's staying by the entrance. No dirty pleb's gonna lay their hands on her sword while she's still alive. It's amazing how Stickdom's character essentially ignores Fran addressing him.
Sol, I totally missed anything Fran said to Argrave. My apologies, but where exactly was that? I didn't receive a tag of any kind, so I may have passed over it in reading the larger picture of the current events.

I have no idea what I said

I also have no idea what's that you just said.

Unless that wasn't meant for me and I'm just hallucinating.

What if I tell you I'm already in bed?

At the time?

What if I tell you I was sleep-chatting at the time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back