OOC Chivalry

I plan to post this weekend at some point, though I had wanted to wait until the other dragons had done so first. I'm a bit confused, however; is there a new fire drake? And does that mean there are now two, or is the previous one gone by some means? It's possible I missed it somewhere. I would have just messaged Killi the question, but I don't have the privilege to send private messages yet, apparently.

Oh. Yeah, Ire's CS post is for a chiv side story that I plan on eventually weaving into this main plot. (it would take place in the second ic thread) The cs isnt part of the pilgrimage right now.

Hey, this' just a small town and we don't care what happens to it, right?

Too late

Yeah, those people in the town are a waste of skin, and the town is not important to trade routes and economical stuff at all. Nobody cares what happens to anyone in it.

WTF dude. Just to clarify... Killi posted a map and notes: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ooc-chivalry.89505/page-40#post-3016743

So far there's only two corpses outside, the white dots represent living hostages as far as I know, and only one building is currently on fire. The whole town isn't burning (just the gate and one home). I'm pretty sure the hostages are being held in a town hall or something of that nature, but Killi can correct me if I'm wrong.

So yeah, you just incinerated a town that has one home on fire and killed all the innocent people within. That doesn't seem like it will help the pilgrimage, not to mention the fact none of the other characters can do anything about it...

Ire said:
While in human form, like all dragons, he is as mortal as any man, and as such, is injured by the breathing of fire
Is this real?

Cuz I thought dragons still have their element endurability even in human form

Eohisob

shit

redo

Ahahaha I didn't research well enough and just went with the mood

why am I always like that

delete

That is a really small town

Goddamnit

Sorry everyone

Ignore me

Redo

Sy to the rescueeee <3

It's okay, buddy. And to be honest, I have yet to look over ire's CS. I'll get back to him on descrepencies

Anyway it was suuuuuppsed to be me burning down a whole town full of corpses cuz no one survived, chase off the bandits toward the gates and make this thing real dark

failed miserably

I always manage to piss off Sy

I'm so sorry Sy

Didn't mean to

And I just wasted 3 hours

Goddamnit x2

I still <3 you Jaysun, but omg read Killi's OOC notes! I think your dude could totally go help everyone else, or find Lureana inside the gates, or attack one of the bandits inside- but Killi didn't want people going off the rails and contradicting each other with posts and having mass confusion again. xD

We gots to follow the Killi's notes. Her town and NPCs, ya'll, so don't just... run in, do a bunch of stuff, and not check with her because the rest of us just go @____@ and then have no idea what's real and what's not.

Don't turn us into Jaden Smith, yo.

I was so confused for a minute there like "Wait what just happened? Is there even a town to save?" xD

XDD I also have to say I got a lot of amusement when I realized A Pyros priestess just barges in praising the god of fire and all of his awesomeness... when there is a town on fire right next to them.

Just imagine! Sayne watches his lady friend vault over the wall, tries to rally his comrades... and BAM! Incineration! Meanwhile inside she was looking around all sneaky-like sees Dragon-friend, and BAM! Incineration!

Oh gosh, the mental images. "Sayne, where did Lureana go again?" xD

"In there?"

Silence.

"God rest her soul. Hallelujah. I'm going home to my mom."

Minimal change, cuz laziness

For everyone going through the stress of finals and testing season, here's a quote from my friend:

"If you're ever worried about your test scores, just wear a Seahawks jersey. You'll pass, even when you shouldn't."

Especially @Killigrew , good luck on them exam thingies :3

.... Sigh.

Yall just wanna kill her... Mean

Q__Q all Auri wanted to do was find the plot!

Thanks, Stick. Too bad I have no idea what the Seahawks are. Football, maybe.

Killigrew said:
Q__Q all Auri wanted to do was find the plot!
Thanks, Stick. Too bad I have no idea what the Seahawks are. Football, maybe.
Blame Jason and wanting to be a hero xD

xD Also I walked into your sneaking

not sure if the tag worked

it usually doesn't

and why aren't ya dead

ya should be beorne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back