OOC Chatroom

I'll be finishing my character bio soon, just hold on!

Just a quick question for Captain, tough. Is Skyria affiliated with the IOUS or the GAP?

If I knew, I would say, Sandstorm.

Anyway, I do agree, getting started would be wise by now, especially if we just go with it being episodic, Let the first episode be the whole test-run from Skyria to its moon, A whole, getting to know each other and getting the feel of our characters.

At most it needs a few technical names, so we can go all cinematic with Greene telling the Engine crew to fire the engines and such stuff, Short and sweet, doesn't need to have dramatic action going from day one.

Maybe we can start this week? 
Now that we have all the characters, we can just go ahead and start. A simple mission to let us get acquainted with everyone and everything.

If I knew, I would say, Sandstorm.

Anyway, I do agree, getting started would be wise by now, especially if we just go with it being episodic, Let the first episode be the whole test-run from Skyria to its moon, A whole, getting to know each other and getting the feel of our characters.

At most it needs a few technical names, so we can go all cinematic with Greene telling the Engine crew to fire the engines and such stuff, Short and sweet, doesn't need to have dramatic action going from day one.

Why do I feel like a map would be good?

Description or drawn? There was that generator a few pages back I linked with all the other ones, that can work...

http://swn.emichron.com/

Of course, it leaves no room for editing, I can do Description mapping, My drawing skills is comparable to a Wichser. (Wanker.)

Sorry for the double post.

But apparently, The generator does allow for a lot more editing, just had to download the generated Sector.

Description or drawn? There was that generator a few pages back I linked with all the other ones, that can work...

http://swn.emichron.com/

Of course, it leaves no room for editing, I can do Description mapping, My drawing skills is comparable to a Wichser. (Wanker.)

I guess I could get to work on that. Probably not today, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back