OOC Chatroom

@revior

Sorry if it wasn't clear. But yeah, they are still there. Delastarh was looking around to see if somebody would come intervene, but nothing more.

I've honestly waited for @Captain Gensokyo to move stuff forward so we wouldn't be going too far in the Hangar... But to that.

So, yeah, I have no excuse aside from laziness...I honestly think I need someone to help walk me through this for a while. The rp's dying without my replies. It's more a case of me not taking up responsibility than anything else. 

I can only really say go wild, maybe not go with a big event like some failure to launch or terrorist attack.. In this case it might be easier to just get the launch going, dm-ing is hard, and it's very good to take notes of npc names and such.

So yeah, maybe we get called by some Admiral who says green for launch, since you're the gm you can shape the universe rather freely.

Eh, I wrestled a bit with creativity there, but there's respond now, hope that'll suffice.. I didn't have a whole lot to work on.

Eh, I wrestled a bit with creativity there, but there's respond now, hope that'll suffice.. I didn't have a whole lot to work on.

it'll help me out, granted it's going to be a lot of bauldra just, kind of talking (explaining), but i plan to open dialogue up for cyrus to ask questions. 

564437Capture.png

Hey, look! It's pretty boy Delastarh in better quality! Took me a while to start doing their actual ref.

And I'm done!

273229Delastarhflatcolors.png

If you are wondering why his hair is blond instead of light blue, I decided to change them so they feel less anime character, haha.

You know, there's 13 other people to keep writing this.

If at least 4 of us wanted to, we could have a little goofy-times sub-chapter on the Albion and Captain might be given enough time to come back with something for the main story.

I do beileve someone suggested this previously. Seriously, just start a little chat between the characters. Dont worry too much with narrating quality, just find something relevant between characters to talk and talk.

It might start silly, but eventualy we'd get quite usefull character AND world development.

I'm reeeaally sorry about the rp being dead right now.

I'm with @Mr.Sandstorm here. If you guys can keep things afloat until I have enough time to really think over a break, we'll be golden. I actually haven't totally abandoned the rp, but it's stagnant thanks to my aversion to Gm'ing responsibility.

Even if things don't stay afloat for now, it should be pretty easy to call you guys back to continue, right?

Let's just establish that, right now, things are at a snailish pace, and that's OK temporarily as long as things aren't truly dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind that. I was waiting for the current character my characters are interacting with to say something, but I guess I will just walk away if something happens.

Hey guys, sorry for wasting your time so much.

Anyone willing to try a thread ressurection? I have a few ideas, and it'd be cool to bounce ideas off someone if some of you guys are still cool with continuing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back