OOC Chatroom

Yeah, but I don't know who to interact with xD

Don't worry, I'm not the person that makes it difficult to RP with such as making a character thst goes like "uh, I'm too anti-social to even look at other people but complain about not being interacted with"

@Dapper Bunny's Doctor Amber-Eyes might be someone Lambda has a lot in common with considering they're both tasked with maintaining crew well-being. 

@Mr.Sandstorm's Amari has yet to engage or be engaged in any conversation, so you could go strike up something with them.

@Fenris's character's looking for someone who can help them get a bioscan of some sort. Lambda could offer their assistance, considering they're hooked into the ship

If all else fails, striking up a conversation with my character is also a possibility. 

@Dapper Bunny's Doctor Amber-Eyes might be someone Lambda has a lot in common with considering they're both tasked with maintaining crew well-being. 

@Mr.Sandstorm's Amari has yet to engage or be engaged in any conversation, so you could go strike up something with them.

@Fenris's character's looking for someone who can help them get a bioscan of some sort. Lambda could offer their assistance, considering they're hooked into the ship

If all else fails, striking up a conversation with my character is also a possibility. 

Thank you <3 You've been immensely helpful!

Here, have a Snake with a moustache and hat!

IMG_2537.GIF

so... @Fenris @Mr.Sandstorm@Dapper Bunny Any of you three okay with Lambda interacting with you?

Amber-Eyes is currently in the Bridge, having just arrived to overhear Moreau talk about an officer meeting, pretty much nearly everyone else is gathered there too, it seems.

Amber-Eyes is currently in the Bridge, having just arrived to overhear Moreau talk about an officer meeting, pretty much nearly everyone else is gathered there too, it seems.

Don't know how to get Lambda to speak to her... Best I can think of is to just approach, but that would be a short post ;-:

Well, you could potentially have personal records of the officers, I'd assume is something that would be put in the ship for the build-in AI's to work with, going from that to ask about what she could help with?

Or maybe a better idea is that @Mr.Sandstorm's character Amari, Did attempt to message Lambda, so two birds for one stone idea that, Lambda meets and talks a bit with Amber-Eyes and the two could go meet Amari and the rest who are in the Hangar area.. That would be @MystikGalaxy and @revior The former are two mercenaries which would provide plenty of opportunity for Lambda to introduce them to Albion, sorta guide/tour/meet'n'greet stuff.. Although (* I'll get to that in a bit)

And Revior did remark (Ooc knowledge of course here) Interest in Lambda being another robot, since he felt less out of place talking to non-humanoids.

Or really imagination is free-form, Make up reasons, maybe Lambda has a interest in getting to know who else works for Amber-Eyes or wants to see Amber-Eyes office.. Or something? =P

Well, you could potentially have personal records of the officers, I'd assume is something that would be put in the ship for the build-in AI's to work with, going from that to ask about what she could help with?

Or maybe a better idea is that @Mr.Sandstorm's character Amari, Did attempt to message Lambda, so two birds for one stone idea that, Lambda meets and talks a bit with Amber-Eyes and the two could go meet Amari and the rest who are in the Hangar area.. That would be @MystikGalaxy and @revior The former are two mercenaries which would provide plenty of opportunity for Lambda to introduce them to Albion, sorta guide/tour/meet'n'greet stuff.. Although (* I'll get to that in a bit)

And Revior did remark (Ooc knowledge of course here) Interest in Lambda being another robot, since he felt less out of place talking to non-humanoids.

Or really imagination is free-form, Make up reasons, maybe Lambda has a interest in getting to know who else works for Amber-Eyes or wants to see Amber-Eyes office.. Or something? =P

*sigh*

I missed out on a ton of info relating to my character...

The RP started while I was asleep and there were like 6 huge posts, I briefly skimmed them and missed out on like all the information ;-:

I know that, some roleplays I've been in, people had so drastic time zone differences, it was always weird to wake up to a bunch of posts and mentions and had to skim it just to keep up.

I know that, some roleplays I've been in, people had so drastic time zone differences, it was always weird to wake up to a bunch of posts and mentions and had to skim it just to keep up.

Yeah ;-;

so basically, I'll just get Lambda to head towards your character by checking the database for information and deeming Amber-eyes the most likely to need her help?

Potentially, yeah!

Like I said, there are plenty of options to go with not really anyone stopping you from having a stroke of genius.

No need to rush in the very end it's up to @Captain Gensokyo to move the story forward as GM.

i went and put bauldra at the bridge the way i did so as to make a bit of a scene, while bauldra himself is not one for theatrics, his general disregard for customs and formality would tend to attract attention. also depending on how the tension between seyek and amber-eyes progresses while he's there, bauldra may be compelled to ...in so many words explain that it's important to maintain a collectivist mentality while onboard  

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I might as well trow some ideas around, maybe I can help this get on it's feet again before the Captain has to order a warp jump or something.

@Trust (no longer online)

I'd like to refresh you on the inquiry Amari just filed. She's just asking for a text report of the ship's current schedule.

Ok, fine, you can show up on the hangar and go talk to her, I dont mind.

Moving on, werent Bauldra and Cyrus going to pass trough the hangar on their way to their external hull expection? Oh, there, perfect chance to get all the "underdogs" of the team together:

Let's assume the mercenaries Meta and Delastarh and the cyborg, Ritcher, are somewhere near the hangar bay.

Say, maybe Caliban got bored of trying to convince one of the bridge girls into giving him biometric clearance to the armory, and found his way to the hangar- maybe he got attracted to the more informal chatter the powerplant workers on the hangar were providing.

Seeing the oddball Korh leave with the AI assistant following, Seyek decides to follow her for his own reasons: amusement, concern, or just plain curiosity.

And everyone arrives at roughly the same time. There, one happy reunion between the bottom-rank crewmen and the doctors, while the higher ups have their finer talks on the bridge. We might even have a laugh at Meta's history with his parasite-buddy.

i went and put bauldra at the bridge the way i did so as to make a bit of a scene, while bauldra himself is not one for theatrics, his general disregard for customs and formality would tend to attract attention. also depending on how the tension between seyek and amber-eyes progresses while he's there, bauldra may be compelled to ...in so many words explain that it's important to maintain a collectivist mentality while onboard  

Well, I might as well trow some ideas around, maybe I can help this get on it's feet again before the Captain has to order a warp jump or something.

I'd like to refresh you on the inquiry Amari just filed. She's just asking for a text report of the ship's current schedule.

Ok, fine, you can show up on the hangar and go talk to her, I dont mind.

Moving on, werent Bauldra and Cyrus going to pass trough the hangar on their way to their external hull expection? Oh, there, perfect chance to get all the "underdogs" of the team together:

Let's assume the mercenaries Meta and Delastarh and the cyborg, Ritcher, are somewhere near the hangar bay.

Say, maybe Caliban got bored of trying to convince one of the bridge girls into giving him biometric clearance to the armory, and found his way to the hangar- maybe he got attracted to the more informal chatter the powerplant workers on the hangar were providing.

Seeing the oddball Korh leave with the AI assistant following, Seyek decides to follow her for his own reasons: amusement, concern, or just plain curiosity.

And everyone arrives at roughly the same time. There, one happy reunion between the bottom-rank crewmen and the doctors, while the higher ups have their finer talks on the bridge. We might even have a laugh at Meta's history with his parasite-buddy.

Only saw these after I posted, sorry >.<

I have written something up, but preferably I'd like to wait for @Captain Gensokyo To move us forward as @Doobert Said,

although if nothing does happen I'll just post what I've got with Amber-Eyes around midnight/tomorrow, but yeah it's something along the lines as what Sandstorm described.

so he didn't do anything in particular, but bauldra is effectively the embodiment of the phrase "bull in a china shop". However to provide a brief list:

is built like a wall

has long hair and a beard (though i didn't really mention outside of the character description) which could be potentially out of uniform regulations depending on what cap'm g-dog thinks

didn't address or salute anyone when he went into the bridge

wears a different uniform than everyone else (which has a skull on it)

has a metal hand

smells like coffee (though i'd personally find that pleasant) 

(unintentionally) intimidated an officer

also cyrus is around, so there's the robotic commonality there ("yo, fellow robot, what's up? what hood you from?")

ALSO there's Lieutenant Commander Moreau around, who seems like she's a personnel officer which would fit in with lambda's chain of command

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the combination of Bauldra barging in and Cyrus just following suit and speaking like nothing happened, probably attracted some attention from the whole "Is everything okay, are we prepped for launch or is something wrong?"

And I'd also add in that technically we're still on Skyria.. So There could be some major space-navy officer/general who might come aboard and speak to Captain Greene, cause we haven't gotten the allowance to launch so anything could happen.

so he didn't do anything in particular, but bauldra is effectively the embodiment of the phrase "bull in a china shop". However to provide a brief list:

is built like a wall

has long hair and a beard (though i didn't really mention outside of the character description) which could be potentially out of uniform regulations depending on what cap'm g-dog thinks

didn't address or salute anyone when he went into the bridge

wears a different uniform than everyone else (which has a skull on it)

has a metal hand

smells like coffee (though i'd personally find that pleasant) 

(unintentionally) intimidated an officer

also cyrus is around, so there's the robotic commonality there ("yo, fellow robot, what's up? what hood you from?")

ALSO there's Lieutenant Commander Moreau around, who seems like she's a personnel officer which would fit in with lambda's chain of command

I'll edit my post in a little bit, just a tad busy at the moment, sorry >.<

So, yeah, I have no excuse aside from laziness...I honestly think I need someone to help walk me through this for a while. The rp's dying without my replies. It's more a case of me not taking up responsibility than anything else. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back