OOC Chat

Think Irina and Melora are gonna move towards the gym if thats where we'll be starting class?

Oh you guys are starting it without everyone being there, ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol i typed a post earlier but never sent it and now i just added on to it with the new event

Lol i typed a post earlier but never sent it and now i just added on to it with the new event

Think Irina and Melora are gonna move towards the gym if thats where we'll be starting class?

Oh you guys are starting it without everyone being there, ok

The classes were starting about half an hour after the entrance ceremony. Instead of all the students unpacking their shit and getting to class they decided to socialize A LOT amongst one another. When this happens in ANY academic situation, whether it be in real life or in story, those students are usually late to class.

So those students are late to class. It's kinda simple really lol. Now, you can make them a few minutes late or you can say they realized it was getting late and rushed over and made it just in time for the whole world bending event Kozilek created. You have work arounds lol. Use em.

No offense but half of you in the gym really suck at roleplaying

Boi. Lol you and I both know we've seen worse. It's tolerable. 

they are in class now, aren´t they?

Just have the weapon be attached to his hip or thigh if anything. It's an easy work around to everything and your character will be up to date. The weapon anyway.

Just started in fact. Go ahead and walk right in. You haven't missed much other than the professors introducing themselves.

Yep, what he said. They'll only be a few minutes late.

The classes were starting about half an hour after the entrance ceremony. Instead of all the students unpacking their shit and getting to class they decided to socialize A LOT amongst one another. When this happens in ANY academic situation, whether it be in real life or in story, those students are usually late to class.

So those students are late to class. It's kinda simple really lol. Now, you can make them a few minutes late or you can say they realized it was getting late and rushed over and made it just in time for the whole world bending event Kozilek created. You have work arounds lol. Use em.

Just have the weapon be attached to his hip or thigh if anything. It's an easy work around to everything and your character will be up to date. The weapon anyway.

I´ll be keeping the weapon asleep a little mroe it would be awkward to get it in now.

Make sure to note Kozilek's illusion

And lol the pyromancer shout out

I think you all have too much free time and are posting too rapidly to be honest lol

But yea we'll get there so we aren't left pages behind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back