OOC Chat

I think you all have too much free time and are posting too rapidly to be honest lol

But yea we'll get there so we aren't left pages behind

You all? I think the amount of posts I made can be counted on one hand. So it's not "you all". Alsto has also made only....what? Three posts? Sleepy has made 4 I think and I made 4 not counting the ceremony post of him simply being there because he didn't interact with anyone. Alyx waved at Hitsu tho.

The players who were simply socializing with each other? Yeah makes sense that they could put up posts pretty quickly because they aren't DOING anything besides talking. That makes perfect sense. But it also means that you (and anyone else for that matter) have missed nothing as long as they have kept up with what is happening at the gym. That's all. Like do you think I've been deeply reading the idle conversations everyone has been having? No way lol. I skim it of course, it would be rude not to read but it isn't doing much at the same time. Just people introducing themselves to one another. 

So to wrap this up. We haven't "moved" anywhere. Things only JUST started to move in the role play with the beginning of the first class of the day. So....too rapidly....for who?

You all? I think the amount of posts I made can be counted on one hand. So it's not "you all". Alsto has also made only....what? Three posts? Sleepy has made 4 I think and I made 4 not counting the ceremony post of him simply being there because he didn't interact with anyone. Alyx waved at Hitsu tho.

The players who were simply socializing with each other? Yeah makes sense that they could put up posts pretty quickly because they aren't DOING anything besides talking. That makes perfect sense. But it also means that you (and anyone else for that matter) have missed nothing as long as they have kept up with what is happening at the gym. That's all. Like do you think I've been deeply reading the idle conversations everyone has been having? No way lol. I skim it of course, it would be rude not to read but it isn't doing much at the same time. Just people introducing themselves to one another. 

So to wrap this up. We haven't "moved" anywhere. Things only JUST started to move in the role play with the beginning of the first class of the day. So....too rapidly....for who?

Remind me to keep my mouth shut

Remind me to keep my mouth shut

I'm just showing you proof that you haven't missed anything and shouldn't say that "people are moving too fast." OR "have too much free time." 

Because for people like me that have got a job, bills to pay, tests to take, a dying grandma to take care of, classes to go to, a cheating ex-gf, and a scumbag best friend who she cheated on me WITH? 

Bruh. This ain't about me, just to clarify. But Maybe some of us have a lot of free time. Maybe some of us don't and do what we can. Maybe some of us MAKE the time necessary like myself. It isn't right to assume that everyone here has all the time in the world you know.

I'm just showing you proof that you haven't missed anything and shouldn't say that "people are moving too fast." OR "have too much free time." 

Because for people like me that have got a job, bills to pay, tests to take, a dying grandma to take care of, classes to go to, a cheating ex-gf, and a scumbag best friend who she cheated on me WITH? 

Bruh. This ain't about me, just to clarify. But Maybe some of us have a lot of free time. Maybe some of us don't and do what we can. Maybe some of us MAKE the time necessary like myself. It isn't right to assume that everyone here has all the time in the world you know.

I didn't mean literally everyone, poor word choice

But yea I'm done

I didn't mean literally everyone, poor word choice

But yea I'm done

OK thank you. I know you meant no harm. It's why I'm not upset or anything. 

I was trying to explain two things:

1- You're good. You haven't missed anything lmao

2- Someone could get offended by that. Trying to look out for you here.

So, I'm still kind of confused. I'm kinda under the impression that my RPing skills are weak now. Is there something that I need to improve on?

So, I'm still kind of confused. I'm kinda under the impression that my RPing skills are weak now. Is there something that I need to improve on?

may I inquire why your character was unphased by mine bursting into the room? (well, she kind just opened the door carelessly in the middle of a class she arrived late for, but still.....)

may I inquire why your character was unphased by mine bursting into the room? (well, she kind just opened the door carelessly in the middle of a class she arrived late for, but still.....)

Yeah, I didn't see the post. I was in the middle of typing my post when you sent yours and it didn't refresh the page or anything like that. My bad

OK thank you. I know you meant no harm. It's why I'm not upset or anything. 

I was trying to explain two things:

1- You're good. You haven't missed anything lmao

2- Someone could get offended by that. Trying to look out for you here.

Yea I don't mean any offense

I couldn't tell you since I find my skills weak as well, your posts seem alright if a bit short

Lol u sound like everyone that im around after being near me for about ten minutes Hah

OMFG I MISSED LIKE 5 POSTS ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS

Never mind i got caught up though i wish i had known that happened 

What'd you miss??

@shadowz1995

I'll have marakov go last. Expect me to go dark for awhile.

Yeah ill let everyone have a chance of getting there and what not before starting. Yo, but can you do me a solid and tag everyone to let them know what's going on so no one can use the no on told me excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back