OOC Chat

MCHANZO!

I KNOW IT'S A GAY PAIRING BUT THAT'S TUMBLR FOR YOU! 

It's a really well written piece actually...plus I play the game so much. Female Gamer ftw, straight too so I'm like heh boys plz leave, don't smother meeee.

It's not the fact hat it's a gay pairing. It's WHY THEM?! The fuck?! 

The my favorite unofficial pairing is Genji and Mercy. There is apparently something going on between them officially though. Supposedly, mercy was the one who saved his life and brought him back from the dead.

It's not the fact hat it's a gay pairing. It's WHY THEM?! The fuck?! 

The my favorite unofficial pairing is Genji and Mercy. There is apparently something going on between them officially though. Supposedly, mercy was the one who saved his life and brought him back from the dead.

Bullshit, mercy and mccree

MERCY AND GENJI I APPROVE SO HARD RN.

The voice lines in junkensteins revenge just worked for me...also when you think about it and read Hang The Fool it really does make sense.

I don't like Lena and Widow though

Last edited by a moderator:
MERCY AND GENJI I APPROVE SO HARD RN.

The voice lines in junkensteins revenge just worked for me...also when you think about it and read Hang The Fool it really does make sense.

I don't like Lena and Widow though

I think I'm gonna hold off as well until everyone gets to the class

or even better: 

me/scarlett johanson/rihanna/arianna grande/selena gomez/kylie jenner/ellen page

#bestshipever

im gonna link a cool premise for a RP since i like it and have joined and i think you guys might too. I hope u at least take a look at the premise of the R.P

Sorry guys, gotta drop out of this roleplay. @TheHappyPikachu And orher roleplayers, I'm sorry but I've just got too much on my hands that I can handle on RpN and in my real life. Good luck with this project though, would've loved to stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back