OOC Chat

It's night time for you so it's time to sleep you don't have the time to make a time table since u gotta wake up in time for school in a timely manner so u will have time to do your work managing time is an Important skill in life and if u can't work on how u spend your time time will fly by and you wont have time to work on time tables.Time.

Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
-^- Fine then~ I wasn't gonna activate the make dad super suspicious whilst being super nice to his daughter plan but now I will, huff~ 0^0

QwQ #ThatMomentWhenTheyPostForOneCharacterButNotTheOtherOneThatYouNeed~

Damn lie Pikachu! You were gonna do that shit anyway!

Also plz help I read a fan fiction that started off innocent and was actually written really well but then incest happened!?!?!?~ WHAT THE- MY EYES, MY EYES!?!?!?!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN! I'M ON A PHONE AND USING THE NIGHT VERSION OF RPNATION. 

Why what's wrong with it???

xD  Not the post!! I just accidentally read a fanfic hat went places my fifteen year old mind did not want it to go…. It was about a cartoon I enjoy watching and it started off cute and it was actually well written but then all of a sudden!?- Insest!

xD  Not the post!! I just accidentally read a fanfic hat went places my fifteen year old mind did not want it to go…. It was about a cartoon I enjoy watching and it started off cute and it was actually well written but then all of a sudden!?- Insest!

Incest. Yeah that tends to happen with fanfictions. You can't trust them hahaha

Fanfics are great...Hang The Fool because I ship Hanzo and Mcree from Overwatch.

My child mind can handle it, it's all good I've watched Game of Thrones, I can't wait for college, the things I've seen already will make you cry...I'm ready!

Fanfics are great...Hang The Fool because I ship Hanzo and Mcree from Overwatch.

My child mind can handle it, it's all good I've watched Game of Thrones, I can't wait for college, the things I've seen already will make you cry...I'm ready!

Hanzo and mcre......THE ACTUAL FUCK?? 

0-0 I'm very innocent and because of OCD anything out of my comfort zone tends to make me a little- uncomfortable to say the least~ "^w^ 

Also I'm not new to fanfiction!? I just prefer plot driven interesting ones, like Genma's Daughter which is based on ranma 1/2!!~ :3 :D X3 xD (It's like, as long as an actual novel and I haven't finished it~…. XD)

MCHANZO!

I KNOW IT'S A GAY PAIRING BUT THAT'S TUMBLR FOR YOU! 

It's a really well written piece actually...plus I play the game so much. Female Gamer ftw, straight too so I'm like heh boys plz leave, don't smother meeee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back