OOC Chat

I'm mcnutting I begged my dad to adopt an alien for me for the past month I'm an adult and despite all the yelling he actually came through he actually came through. So now I have my own mook and his name is Spartan and I will dedicate my life to being a good dad and showing him the best of Earth and humankind to bridge the gap between our cultures....

Haha all of the low level mooks will look like some variation of this depending on their alignment. Too bad we have to kill them all (ssssh don't tell Spartan I don't want alien child protective services coming for my ass).

Also finally got to see the movie Arrival which is based on a short story which partially inspired this RP.  :smile2:  I still think the story was better at capturing the emotional core but without reading the story the movie was pretty great! One advantage it has lots of padding which more fully fleshed out the world and the reactions to the aliens, so I think I'll try and do some padding myself to prop up the lacking alien lore over the next few days lol.

And finally tomorrow I'll be driving up to see @wizard nibblers (lucky her she gets to wake up to this beautiful face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and I imagine we'll end up talking about this RP at some point. I'd really like to get powers out of the way while I'm there so try and finish them up and we'll see. 

So I guess I'll try and start doing some actually GM things again lol.

@Orikanyo It's funny I kept thinking these kids are so suspicious lol. Cults are actually  bit of a problem in Japan they actually warned us about them during my orientation haha.

@Shelter Originally Mitya was a female character but I thought eh magical boys screw it. Btw Akemi's up next :P  

@ScatteredStars ( ´ ◇ ` )ノ

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

so no troubles with the first psot then? good. 

so no troubles with the first psot then? good. 

Mm it's a bit funky since the advertisement isn't really supposed to start till he has the Charm but eh. Oh! Except the intro speech was written back when the last Sagittarius had a different Attribute. But I think wiznibs wrote the fire signs so that's her department.

Mm it's a bit funky since the advertisement isn't really supposed to start till he has the Charm but eh. Oh! Except the intro speech was written back when the last Sagittarius had a different Attribute. But I think wiznibs wrote the fire signs so that's her department.

nah nah, the part where what the others saw happened before that, it was basicly a "What the others saw" thing. 

basicly a "this is what he was seeing once he had his hands on the thing. 

And this is what the others might've saw. 

he had the vision when he had the charm, I thought it'd be boring to read several different types of pain descriptions on the way to it. 

I'm literally bursting at the seems, I'm so ready for anyone to give Akemi sass.

Also, I can't wait to see Akemi drawn @Pretzel Heart

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shelter I was having trouble fitting in all the details from her design + trying to make her a bit more Scorpio-y so we'll see.  :smile2:

I want to try and post a response tonight since I'll be traveling and visiting the next week...

I tried drawing her too and I gave up half way, why did I pick such a complicated face claim?

@Shelter I was having trouble fitting in all the details from her design + trying to make her a bit more Scorpio-y so we'll see.  :smile2:

I want to try and post a response tonight since I'll be traveling and visiting the next week...

Wait, are you drawing everyone's characters?

If so, I'm really sorry about the poor description for Nolan's henshin.

*peeks in* o. o 

Actually, I do have one question before going to format the life out of Google Docs. I keep seeing that applications are open but then I see ALL STAR SCOUT POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED and I'm a diehard Zodiac fan so I mean I'd prefer a Star Scout character... But is it still open or was I confusing myself? > - <

Also - to everyone - hi! I'm a lovable British Cancerian person so love me! And feel free to tell me that I need to translate into American English every once in a while!     ^ - ^

EDIT: Oh wait, duh, duh, yeah they are. THE SUBTLE ART OF stalking BACKCHATTING!

*peeks in* o. o 

Actually, I do have one question before going to format the life out of Google Docs. I keep seeing that applications are open but then I see ALL STAR SCOUT POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED and I'm a diehard Zodiac fan so I mean I'd prefer a Star Scout character... But is it still open or was I confusing myself? > - <

Also - to everyone - hi! I'm a lovable British Cancerian person so love me! And feel free to tell me that I need to translate into American English every once in a while!     ^ - ^

EDIT: Oh wait, duh, duh, yeah they are. THE SUBTLE ART OF stalking BACKCHATTING!

Hello. Here chatting to you from your country´s oldest ally is a portuguese Capricorn. Worry not about the british /American stuff, at least with me, my certificates are from Cambridge after all (and I know how to use google).

And yeah, all positions for star scouts are taken if I´m not mistaken. Maybe you can make someone who is related to the zodiac in some other way? Maybe you can make a civilian that´s obsessed with astrology and obsesses over the star scouts too because of it? Just an idea.

Hello. Here chatting to you from your country´s oldest ally is a portuguese Capricorn. Worry not about the british /American stuff, at least with me, my certificates are from Cambridge after all (and I know how to use google).

And yeah, all positions for star scouts are taken if I´m not mistaken. Maybe you can make someone who is related to the zodiac in some other way? Maybe you can make a civilian that´s obsessed with astrology and obsesses over the star scouts too because of it? Just an idea.

Hmm, that's a possible idea. I'm still poring through the Lore and Rules tabs to drum up some inspiration though I have a vague idea that my character is going to be the villain-type... And forgive me if I'm wrong because I haven't looked it up on Google, but that is Portugal, hmm? Well, the dots connect, seeing as you're Portuguese. x'D Cambridge, eh? I applaud you.

Plus, I absolutely adore the Cancer character!   <3  

Hmm, that's a possible idea. I'm still poring through the Lore and Rules tabs to drum up some inspiration though I have a vague idea that my character is going to be the villain-type... And forgive me if I'm wrong because I haven't looked it up on Google, but that is Portugal, hmm? Well, the dots connect, seeing as you're Portuguese. x'D Cambridge, eh? I applaud you.

Plus, I absolutely adore the Cancer character!   <3  

Yep, Portugal indeed. And thanks for the applause.

Considering you have no other character and kind of villans that (from my understanding) Pretzel and Nibbles currently want, I wouldn´t recommend making a villan. Of course, I could be wrong and it could turn out to be awesome, but I´m just giving my two cents.

Glad you enjoy the cancer character :)  

SSHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's a vague idea stop crushing my dreams ;-; I should probably just wait until they come online so I can pester them, huh? :P   @Idea

*peeks in* o. o 

EDIT: Oh wait, duh, duh, yeah they are. THE SUBTLE ART OF [SIZE= 9px]stalking[/SIZE] BACKCHATTING!

Good recovery back there, very smooth ;p. Pleasure to meet you as well, Proxemae!

As for Star Scout positions, Idea is correct in that there aren't any current slots available, but Pretzel did recently mention that there was a possibility for civilian characters to become scouts in the future should someone drop out (though not a guarantee). Similarly, villain characters might start off as being 'Monster of the Week' types, but could evolve into more complex characters as the stories continues. As for the destruction of Earth... well, if you're into that, feel free to go for it, but I can't say how open others might be to that prospect XP. Either way, the GM's seem to be pretty open to different character ideas, but I'd verify with Pretzel of Nibbles.

Good recovery back there, very smooth ;p. Pleasure to meet you as well, Proxemae!

As for Star Scout positions, Idea is correct in that there aren't any current positions, but Pretzel did recently mention that there was a possibility for civilian characters to become scouts (though not a guarantee). Similarly, villain characters might start off as being 'Monster of the Week' types, but could evolve and develop into more complex characters as the stories does. As for the destruction of Earth... well, if you're into that, feel free to go for it, but I can't say how open others might be to that prospect XP. Either way, the GM's seem to be pretty open to different character ideas, but I'd verify with Pretzel of Nibbles.

And you as well, Clarinetti! Can I call you Clarinet? I tend to be more musically-inclined, so that's why. :3 And most people call me Prox, Proxy, Prox-chan, or Jax depending on the amount of time you don't want to spend typing out my name. Or so I've heard, o. o

Hmm. An interesting prospect... I'll just have to retreat into my evil lair of skeleton CS docs to formulate my ambitious agenda. :3

The the star scouts will stop you. Or Saitama.

What if... I'm in league with the Star Scouts? ;D  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back