OOC Chat

It's all good.

Before the sweet release comes to take me I've been in a drawing mood lately despite the fact I have no talent lol, but I have a few pose books I shameless hoarded abroad and  it helps me relax. So I finally got Mit's Scout design together, though it still needs to be digitally transferred and mistakes edited once I get PS privileges back lol. I mostly just  wanted to check some colors, wiznibs thinks I should choose a different orange? I'll probably mess some more with it. ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

I know I'm no artist but I might do a few other characters while the mood strikes me, if no one would mind my lack of skill and maybe playing around with the designs.  o.O

Maybe as a Christmas present? Haha.  :smile2:

Pantaloons/10

Speaking of star scouts, I shall endeavor on the morrow to have ya boy up, movin' and grovin'.

I appologise, today has been... boxing day.

Yes I do. I'll make the CS. By the way is there any star scouts available?

At the moment there's no Scouts available, sorry. One might open up if someone has to drop the RP and/or their character dies.
But you can create a villain (monster of the week type to RP now or wait a bit to create more of a plot important one), or a normal civilian.

@Plutia @clarinetti @Blizzaga @DreamlandDenizen

Hmm.... no guarantees but working on an idea. If you make a civilian character now, potentially, in the future, there could be a day where they might be able to become a new kind of Star Scout.
Of course that remains true if at some point one of our current Scouts needs to leave the RP or volunteers their character to die. 
Hope that helps!

@Plutia @clarinetti @Blizzaga @DreamlandDenizen

Hmm.... no guarantees but working on an idea. If you make a civilian character now, potentially, in the future, there could be a day where they might be able to become a new kind of Star Scout.
Of course that remains true if at some point one of our current Scouts needs to leave the RP or volunteers their character to die. 
Hope that helps!

Thanks for letting us know, Pretzel :smile4:

Also, happy belated Christmas, folks!

Did I kill the others with a shitty post or are folks just doing better things?

I'm waiting until everyone makes their posts. Then I'll probably go all out.

I'm mcnutting I begged my dad to adopt an alien for me for the past month I'm an adult and despite all the yelling he actually came through he actually came through. So now I have my own mook and his name is Spartan and I will dedicate my life to being a good dad and showing him the best of Earth and humankind to bridge the gap between our cultures....

Haha all of the low level mooks will look like some variation of this depending on their alignment. Too bad we have to kill them all (ssssh don't tell Spartan I don't want alien child protective services coming for my ass).

Also finally got to see the movie Arrival which is based on a short story which partially inspired this RP.  :smile2:  I still think the story was better at capturing the emotional core but without reading the story the movie was pretty great! One advantage it has lots of padding which more fully fleshed out the world and the reactions to the aliens, so I think I'll try and do some padding myself to prop up the lacking alien lore over the next few days lol.

And finally tomorrow I'll be driving up to see @wizard nibblers (lucky her she gets to wake up to this beautiful face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and I imagine we'll end up talking about this RP at some point. I'd really like to get powers out of the way while I'm there so try and finish them up and we'll see. 

So I guess I'll try and start doing some actually GM things again lol.

@Orikanyo It's funny I kept thinking these kids are so suspicious lol. Cults are actually  bit of a problem in Japan they actually warned us about them during my orientation haha.

@Shelter Originally Mitya was a female character but I thought eh magical boys screw it. Btw Akemi's up next :P  

@ScatteredStars ( ´ ◇ ` )ノ

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back